Feb 20, 2016
Why the Pjanic rumours do not stop?

I mean half of europe is betting to sign him now according to rumorus
It's just Pedulla propagating rumors left and right to pander to EPL fans

Dude is retweeting nonstop Chelsea fans kissing his ass

It's a complete shitshow

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Simon Stone: Those links to Pjanic and @ManCity are not based on any concrete desire to sign him from City's part. Situation as it was. Pep prepared to go into new season with what he has. The 'number six' position was the one he wanted someone for but has options from within.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Why the Pjanic rumours do not stop?

I mean half of europe is betting to sign him now according to rumorus
Use your common sense. We just signed a player for huge money and we’ll be giving him a €30m per season deal. It’s just his agent pushing for an increase in money, and using the media to make up stories about interest from every single top club in Europe. Pjanic will end up extending his contract with a bump in pay and that’ll be that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Use your common sense. We just signed a player for huge money and we’ll be giving him a €30m per season deal. It’s just his agent pushing for an increase in money, and using the media to make up stories about interest from every single top club in Europe. Pjanic will end up extending his contract with a bump in pay and that’ll be that.
And if not?

I dont see it as totally common sense, since that player in question is cr7 and he deserves all that money

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Do you think even GDM reports it because the agent is spreading the rumors? If so then I agree with the fact he’s looking for a pay-rise. There’s less than a month left and I doubt we’d sell Pjanic and look for a midfielder now. Hope this is resolved soon and he gets an extension, along with Alex Sandro getting an extension too.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Any rumours linking us with Veratti? Maybe swap with Pjanic
Shitty deal, unless it involves Veratti + money. Another mental midget footballer who happens to be extremely overrated on Tuz.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep Pjanic, make a shitload of money from CR7 and deep CL run, and then buy Pogba and Martial from Mancunted next summer :baus: :tup:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
100m for 28 years old CM, who is not always showing up in the big games is a good price.
On the other hand he probably still has 4 years in him at top level, is integrated with the team and could be hitting his peak just now.

Looking at the stats:
17/18 44 7G 14A
16/17 47 8G 14A
15/16 (Roma) 41 12G 13A

Considering his position now in Juve his stats are just insane, much better than Pirlo in his best years here.
Stat padder or not this numbers cannot be ignored when we are speaking about him leaving Juve.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
100m for 28 years old CM, who is not always showing up in the big games is a good price.
On the other hand he probably still has 4 years in him at top level, is integrated with the team and could be hitting his peak just now.

Looking at the stats:
17/18 44 7G 14A
16/17 47 8G 14A
15/16 (Roma) 41 12G 13A

Considering his position now in Juve his stats are just insane, much better than Pirlo in his best years here.
Stat padder or not this numbers cannot be ignored when we are speaking about him leaving Juve.
but but but he's shit as regista :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)