Miralem Pjanić (15 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
Hopefully not. He is a great player and seems so settled at Juve. I think if Pep actually called him it should be a big issue as that is tapping up a player under contract. I dont see him going to Chelsea as they are not in the champions league and there is uncertainty over their future. Barca would be a draw for him obviously.
I do think he should at least play 1 year with Ronaldo tho. This new agent he has seems to be aggressive in transferring his players so he can collect his fee. If we sell we should sell to Chelsea so he at least can't hurt us in the CL this season and maybe next if it takes time for Chelsea to turn things around.

Plus maybe we can get Kante from Chelsea if we sell some players to them. Kante would be fantastic to help balance the side defensively.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Pep Guardiola called Miralem Pjanic to inform him of the seriousness of Man City's interest in the player. Man City are planning to offer 100m to Juventus & 8m/year to the player. However, Max Allegri has informed Juventus that they should hold on to Pjanic at all costs. #GdS

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Pep Guardiola called Miralem Pjanic to inform him of the seriousness of Man City's interest in the player. Man City are planning to offer 100m to Juventus & 8m/year to the player. However, Max Allegri has informed Juventus that they should hold on to Pjanic at all costs. #GdS
I'm prolly Pjanic's biggest fans here...but for 100mil I'd think about it real hard

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I have to say 100m is higher than his actual value and it is very tempting. The problem is whether we can use this money to properly replace him or even get and upgrade on him.
I'm prolly Pjanic's biggest fans here...but for 100mil I'd think about it real hard
What will €100m buy us? One of SMS / Pogba? Verratti and Golovin? (70+30). Kovacic + Golovin + Pellegrini? (50+30+25)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What will €100m buy us? One of SMS / Pogba? Verratti and Golovin? (70+30). Kovacic + Golovin + Pellegrini? (50+30+25)
Forget about Golovin - He is Chelsea`s...
Honestly the best way to replace Pjanic is by signing Modric who would cost half his price but will give more for at least 2 seasons
Kovacic wouldnt be a bad option either
As for the rest of the money.. Pogba/SMS

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It doesn't make sense at all.

What's the point of getting Ronaldo if you are going to weaken your midfield.

If he leaves then I expect two midfielders to make up for it.

Kovacic + SMS/Pogba

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)