Miralem Pjanić (101 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Michael Becker [Pjanic agent]: “We’re very flattered by this link. He’s attracted the interest of great clubs for the good things he’s done with Juve. At the moment Miralem is on holiday, so if Barcelona want to sign him, they must contact Juventus to start negotiations.” [MD]

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Michael Becker [Pjanic agent]: “We’re very flattered by this link. He’s attracted the interest of great clubs for the good things he’s done with Juve. At the moment Miralem is on holiday, so if Barcelona want to sign him, they must contact Juventus to start negotiations.” [MD]
fuck

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We shouldnt sell him IMO

Who's going to be the playmaker in the side if he leaves ? Dont tell me Golovin.

And SMS is more of an attacking midfielder than someone who can orchestrate play like Pjanic does.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
if i had to pick one single player to keep, i'd pick pjanic. selling him would be a huge mistake, even for 80m. spending that money on sms' left leg would be the other one: these are completely different players, sms can't replace pjanic.

that's the first news i really care about since the season ended. you better keep him, beppe. i know that you're reading.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
As much as a I think Pjanic is a bit of a mental midget and won't grab a team by the scruff of the neck he's still a class player and has attributes we'll struggle to replace. When he's not playing we really do miss his creativity, he adds an extra dimension.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
As much as a I think Pjanic is a bit of a mental midget and won't grab a team by the scruff of the neck he's still a class player and has attributes we'll struggle to replace. When he's not playing we really do miss his creativity, he adds an extra dimension.
Yep. Surround Pjanic with soem muscle, stamina, and brain, and you've got yourself a CL-caliber player.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We shouldnt sell him IMO

Who's going to be the playmaker in the side if he leaves ? Dont tell me Golovin.

And SMS is more of an attacking midfielder than someone who can orchestrate play like Pjanic does
:tup:

That mid looks like a Klopp side that'll run out if ideas quick if it comes up against a team that parks the bus. Then you need someone like Mire.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
People forget Matuidi is still here.

And Can cant play Pjanic position. He is different type of player. Hence i said he rivals Khedira.

Bentancur is better passer than Can.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
We wont sign SMS unless we sell someone for big bucks.

Golovin could be realistic if Portugal/Spain face Russia. Then by the time hype is forgotten and we can sign him for 25-30m. Meanwhile Reals and Barcas sign SMS for 100m. And who else could be big this WC.

If Uruguay does well someone will come with offer for Bentancur. Marotta cant refuse. Then we sign Pellegrini or smth. Italian.

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly, and Higuain was signed to play goalkeeper :baus:
Wait and see. Can is not deep lying mid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)