Miralem Pjanić (26 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Striped with dinosaurs...

The transformation of pitbull gets even more interesting. From homophobe to gay Christian. "Come out of the toilet, as the phrase has it." :p

- - - Updated - - -

When we were still together. I think she was trying to butter me up so she could have @Fr3sh come fuck her while I held his and her hands. :(
Pls, creative socks are not gay, unless they're with cocks, Coldplay or a rainbow :D

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
:lol:
Its actually these ones but with stripes :p, glorious socks is pretty much the only thing you can fuck up in business casual that no one cares about, not a big fan of office dressing :frown:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Especially penis socks.
You'd rather have small penises on your sock or wear the type that go up to your knee and print one, but anacondish?

Attachments

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol:
Its actually these ones but with stripes :p, glorious socks is pretty much the only thing you can fuck up in business casual that no one cares about, not a big fan of office dressing :frown:

- - - Updated - - -

You'd rather have small penises on your sock or wear the type that go up to your knee and print one, but anacondish?
I was more or less alluding to condoms, but yes, socks with small dicks on them are overrated too. :boh:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Plain offcourse. Unless you are homosexual then striped is fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Plain offcourse. Unless you are homosexual then striped is fine.
These are the only options you could think of for socks? You lack imagination. :p
Why? I‘m not homosexual and I wear striped socks sometimes. I also wear plain socks of course, I have them in almost every colour.

Furthermore some of my socks are dotted, some have Bananas or Pineapples on it and some are even in a leopard design.
I eat ass all day but I’m not gay
My Dad is 50+ and wears odd socks.

Props to him for staying with my Mum despite being a faggot.
True. Mind-boggling how a Juve fan might wear any other socks than black&white. :agree:
Socks are overrated. :agree:
:touched:

See what I mean @campionesidd ? :p
Now to the most important sock question: yae or nay to socks during sex?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)