Miralem Pjanić (34 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why? I‘m not homosexual and I wear striped socks sometimes. I also wear plain socks of course, I have them in almost every colour.

Furthermore some of my socks are dotted, some have Bananas or Pineapples on it and some are even in a leopard design.
A girlfriend once gave me blue dress socks with polka dots and the words "Stay Weird" written on them. I must be gay. :heart:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Why? I'm not homosexual and I wear striped socks sometimes. I also wear plain socks of course, I have them in almost every colour.

Furthermore some of my socks are dotted, some have Bananas or Pineapples on it and some are even in a leopard design.
You may not be gay, but you're surely bi man :D Leopard design socks is terrible lol, my best ones are striped and have dinosaurs on them :p

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You may not be gay, but you're surely bi man :D Leopard design socks is terrible lol, my best ones are striped and have dinosaurs on them :p
Striped with dinosaurs...

The transformation of pitbull gets even more interesting. From homophobe to gay Christian. "Come out of the toilet, as the phrase has it." :p

- - - Updated - - -

She gave it you when you still were together or after you've broken up?
When we were still together. I think she was trying to butter me up so she could have @Fr3sh come fuck her while I held his and her hands. :(

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why :(?
I expected you to be open-minded about this... Or is it just because it is @Fr3sh?
If @Fr3sh was that fat tranny I used to post pictures of on his visitor messages I'd consider it. But he is just a stinky, dopehead teacher. :heart: My open-mindedness only extends so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Really? I'd never thought you were a guy who needed convincing to be a cuckold.
Damn. That's cold yo.

If I start dating fat hipster chicks, I let you cuck me for sure. :klin:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Why? I'm not homosexual and I wear striped socks sometimes. I also wear plain socks of course, I have them in almost every colour.

Is not something I have decided it is just a fact. If you like to suck dick or wear striped socks, you are gay.

If you have some with Pineapples or leopard print and you are not a 8 year old, there is something seriously wrong with you.

Do you wear a suit without putting on socks as well?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Is not something I have decided it is just a fact. If you like to suck dick or wear striped socks, you are gay.

If you have some with Pineapples or leopard print and you are not a 8 year old, there is something seriously wrong with you.

Do you wear a suit without putting on socks as well?
True. Mind-boggling how a Juve fan might wear any other socks than black&white. :agree:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
My Dad is 50+ and wears odd socks.

Props to him for staying with my Mum despite being a $#@!.
Are you mother super manly? Maybe he is able to look past the vagina, if she is one of those super testosterone filled women, who likes to put on a strap-on and just drill it in there.

- - - Updated - - -

True. Mind-boggling how a Juve fan might wear any other socks than black&white. :agree:
Black and White socks are okay, but only on game day, when drinking bier. Otherwise you will turn gay, leave the wife, buy a puddle and start having male companions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)