Miralem Pjanić (32 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If pjanic wants to leave whatever his motive is (salary, france) I guess we should let him

Emre Can has been playing more as a regista/DM anyway and can take his spot , plus we have bentancur

We can use the money to get a B2B midfielder
I don't like this policy....................
Losing Pjanic would mean losing our only top midfielder....
We need to keep him add another one not sell yet again...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Wouldn't mind seeing Bentancur play along with Pjanic and Matuidi. Tanky midfield with some finesse. From my view, Bentancur is better as a B2B than as a holding midfielder.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
y, if we sold Pogba I see no reason to believe Pjanič is untouchable for Beppster. Good thing is, Miralem seems to be enjoying himself at Juve and wouldn't want to leave unless a really pretty offer from someone like Real Madrid came in
We made a huge profit on his sell. Also i think he wanted to go back to epl.

With Pjanic its very different imo. We sell him you could argue we have no wc midfielder left in the team. PSG must be come in with a huge offer. Then we might go for SMS from Lazio who we would buy with that PSG money.

The one thing here to point out, Pjanic wife is French. And they have a young kid. These reasons might push for move back to France i would say besides money.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
We made a huge profit on his sell. Also i think he wanted to go back to epl.

With Pjanic its very different imo. We sell him you could argue we have no wc midfielder left in the team. PSG must be come in with a huge offer. Then we might go for SMS from Lazio who we would buy with that PSG money.

The one thing here to point out, Pjanic wife is French. And they have a young kid. These reasons might push for move back to France i would say besides money.
it's easier for Mu or PSG to sign Milinkovic at this point XD even if we get 80m for Pjanic

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
According to RAI sport, PSG are serious about Pjanić. They have made an offer to the Bosnian's prosecutor worth €8m net over a 5-year deal.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he can get close to 8 in a year or two. i don't think he went to us just for a payrise, but for silverware. i don't consider psg a bigger threat in cl than us so its about liking living in italy/wife/kids.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
he can get close to 8 in a year or two. i don't think he went to us just for a payrise, but for silverware. i don't consider psg a bigger threat in cl than us so its about liking living in italy/wife/kids.
They have shown more ambition than us financially.

If we want to compete at the very top, we need to be willing to spend more in key areas to improve our team. Only then will our best players stay.

But I don't think that Pjanic will leave. He likes it here and he doesn't strike me as a money grabber.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Imagine we lose both Pjanic and Alex Sandro in the same summer :howler:

Beppe mentioning "if players are unhappy here, we just let them go" again today (this was in relation to Asamoah). The man is unrelenting :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)