Miralem Pjanić (37 Viewers)

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
Pjanic has probably become my fav player (besides Cheesio). There is something about Pjanic and the way he just seems happy to be playing for us. He's also part of every marketing campaign. If there are two guys i can see not leaving the team it is those two guys.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Kids these days with their phones and iPads at the dinner table :sergio:

Low key I text on tuz from my phone at dinner and I think my wife knows

- - - Updated - - -

Nb4 divorce

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Pjanic has probably become my fav player (besides Cheesio). There is something about Pjanic and the way he just seems happy to be playing for us. He's also part of every marketing campaign. If there are two guys i can see not leaving the team it is those two guys.
I like him a lot too, my fav mid since Vidal, was big fan of him when he used to kick out madrid with lyon. However I don't see him staying more then another 3 years, he'll be bound to Barca or Madrid.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
I like him a lot too, my fav mid since Vidal, was big fan of him when he used to kick out madrid with lyon. However I don't see him staying more then another 3 years, he'll be bound to Barca or Madrid.
Ya we'll probably sell him for 70M, he'll stay 2 years @ Barca then we'll get him back at 32 on a free transfer.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
What i hate about him is that he's such a good times player. Why the fuck you forget how to pass or shoot when the team is not playing well??
Instead of keeping it slow and precise when we're not doing well like Pirlo used to do he's going full retard to look as clueless as the rest. :sergio:
Highly disappointing for a player like him.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
What has happened with him....A part of me wants to think it's bc he doesn't have a good partner to run the mid with, but he's a shadow of what he was at Roma, he disappears from games and you'll only notice him when he get's mad at lashes out at a player, he is deadweight atm

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
What i hate about him is that he's such a good times player. Why the fuck you forget how to pass or shoot when the team is not playing well??
Instead of keeping it slow and precise when we're not doing well like Pirlo used to do he's going full retard to look as clueless as the rest. :sergio:
Highly disappointing for a player like him.
:agree: :tup:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
he probably suffers the pogba-effect. he can't do shit alone and needs everything around him to work properly to perform. perhaps we can sell him to the premier league for 60m next season and get a proper midfielder who is not reliant on his team mates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)