Miralem Pjanić (96 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Did you see what Allegri said about Pjanic after the match?

“I am very angry with Pjanic, because he can become one of the three best midfielders in the world, but every now and then when he gets a pass wrong, he acts like it’s the end of the world. He needs to stay calm and relax, because his potential is only partially expressed."
he's completely right once again. i saw a frustrated and frustrating pjanic, although he had a good game overall. for me, he was our worst player, compared to his true potential, he performed under par. still an okay match, but pjanic can do much better. now, that higgy is back on track, it's pjanic who needs some rest.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
he's completely right once again. i saw a frustrated and frustrating pjanic, although he had a good game overall. for me, he was our worst player, compared to his true potential, he performed under par. still an okay match, but pjanic can do much better. now, that higgy is back on track, it's pjanic who needs some rest.
:agree:

Pjanic was fantastic in the first half, and then seemed to get a little careless in the second half, make some mistakes, and after that looked really tense and uncomfortable on the pitch later in the second half.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

“I am very angry with Pjanic, because he can become one of the three best midfielders in the world, but every now and then when he gets a pass wrong, he acts like it’s the end of the world. He needs to stay calm and relax, because his potential is only partially expressed."
I don't think he's a mentally strong player or ever will be but he's improved that since he has been with us, and it doesn't become as much of an issue when the team is winning almost every game. In a struggling team you'd probably see him disappear.

He wasn't still thinking about that Atalanta equaliser, surely? The one at the start of the second half was really dire, but players who create from deep have this problem now and again. Bonucci at one point had a serious problem with this.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

:touched:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
both will find their spot, I have great doubt about that 4-2-3-1 being continued. Not because it doesnt work but because Beppe is an opportunity seeker and he might sign a player suited for a different system and trust Max with the rebuild

May 23, 2013
You forgot Sami is first choice or Claudio. :)
come on man we both know 100% Marchisio > Sami any day of the week :D

Constant rotation between the three and a new addition will be key next season.

- - - Updated - - -

both will find their spot, I have great doubt about that 4-2-3-1 being continued. Not because it doesnt work but because Beppe is an opportunity seeker and he might sign a player suited for a different system and trust Max with the rebuild
he's already done it 3 times no reason he cant do it again with great success.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:tup:

We'd need to sign 2 forwards/wingers this summer to keep going with 4-2-3-1 unless they really think Lemina is a good Cuadrado rotation option and Pjaca is going to make a great recovery and improve dramatically.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Already posted but:

"“I am very angry with Pjanic, because he can become one of the three best midfielders in the world, but every now and then when he gets a pass wrong, he acts like it’s the end of the world. He needs to stay calm and relax, because his potential is only partially expressed."

:lol: Love our coach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)