Miralem Pjanić (47 Viewers)

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #2,503
    Defensive stat padding? Pjanic proves it exists.
    Needs more yellows tho, if he ever wants to reach Berardis level.

- - - Updated - - -

Can also see him become the all time leader in FKs scored in both Serie A and CL. Currently hes at 4 FKs in CL, Del Piero and Ronaldo are at 11. In Serie A hes at i think 13 or 14, Mihajlovic has 27

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    He came into it and finished the game on a high, but a lot of his passes in the first half weren't any good. Maybe he wasn't expecting Medel to do so well in covering Higgers?

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #2,512
    Are you kidding, man? Pjanic with Khedira basically played 2 vs 3 very physical inda midfielders and came on top. And don't even get me started on his set pieces and overall ball distribution. God I wish Max have tried this scheme earlier.
    :agree:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Are you kidding, man? Pjanic with Khedira basically played 2 vs 3 very physical inda midfielders and came on top. And don't even get me started on his set pieces and overall ball distribution. God I wish Max have tried this scheme earlier.
    :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic is a defensive monster in this formation. 4 tackles again. Outdid every player on the pitch aside from Chiello. :delpiero:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    10 tackles + 9 interceptions in 3 serie a matches in the 2-man midfield. :D
    I was against the 3-5-2 for way too long, but not it my wildest dreams I would put him in a 2 man midfield.

We were complaining how our midfield was soft and lacks a defensive beast when we had him alongside Marchisio and Khedira. Now we don't have Marchisio who was the most defensive of the trio and the other two somehow turned to monsters in that aspect.

Magic.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)