Miralem Pjanić (39 Viewers)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
What really surprised me is when Locatelli made this stupid tackle and Bacca attempted to press Dybala, it was Miralem who ran first and pushed him away. Guy has some dog in him, he is no softy.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Many misplaced passes...

72 passes, 90% pass completion. 3 accurate crosses out of 4 attempted, 3 accurate long-balls out of 4 attempted.

:baus:

- - - Updated - - -

2 tackles - 3 interceptions - 1 clearance

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Many misplaced passes...

72 passes, 90% pass completion. 3 accurate crosses out of 4 attempted, 3 accurate long-balls out of 4 attempted.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't look at the stats tbf but when I watched the game I wasn't really impressed with him. I'm not saying he was bad but for me it was worse display than last few matches. Anyway the stats show he was at least decent.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Many misplaced passes...

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

After a slow start he is getting up to speed. He seems to want on the ball a lot more than earlier in the season.

Jun 6, 2015
There will be always a few misplaced passes per game no matter who the player is. People give way too much importance to a few wayward passes when rating player performances because it's easy to notice such things. People also seem to think that it's easy to pass the ball in a football game, well it's not. What should be looked at is how a player reacts to these misplaced passes or other failed actions on the pitch.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Many misplaced passes...

- - - Updated - - -

You stay waiting with the stats in hand for the first negative post in this thread don't you? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)