Miralem Pjanić (104 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I do not want to compare anybody to anybody and you for some reason did not answer my question. Do you miss Simone? I just know he is your favorite and there is nothing bad about that. I bet you do. Anyways I wanna see Vidal suffering now, and this includes injuries as well.
I'd rather see u suffer then Vidal :(

- - - Updated - - -

the hair on your head is starting to look like an unnecessary embellishment at this point
:lol::D

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I was really expecting a lot more from Pjanic when he arrived here. I thought he will have an immediate effect because he was playing in the same league and he knew how things were going. So far i have to say i am quite dissapointed in him but of course im giving him the benefit of a doubt because we severely lack creativity in this team, and i just feel that as time progresses we will become better and better soon as Dybala and Marchisio are up and running. However, we seriously need to consider upgrading our midfield with a Veratti-esque kind of a player, thats all we need right now.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
i think he seems lethargic and not couragous when he plays. if someone could remote control him he would probably be doing better. i think he should have enough skills on the ball to not only do sideways passes but just go past one opponent to open things up a bit and play a pass to the strikers. all it needs is really a feint and going the other way when being pressured and you instantly have at least 10 to 15 meters space to run at goal and pass to a team mate. man, pirlo was so good at doing those very effective subtle feints totally misleading the opponent that viewers that don't play football would not even recognize.
He had some of the most underrated subtle feints in the business that bought him heaps of time and brought a sense of security and serenity to the team. Pretty unbelievable when you think about it.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i would even argue that those are more valuable then 10 step overs or elasticos (at least for the position in central midfield), but who does those feints anymore ? it's all about fancy stuff that brings only a fraction of the effect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)