Miralem Pjanić (16 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5412763 said:
yes but why the fuck should i support the russian team? only because i was born here? you shouldn't be loyal to anything just beacuse you was fucking born there or raised near it or whatever
How do you feel about the Georgian NT and the country of Georgia in general? SRS question, Djanik.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
How do you feel about the Georgian NT and the country of Georgia in general? SRS question, Djanik.
Lol I feel zero connections with it and also with Armenia since my mother is armenian, almost all ex-ussr republics are doomed, you can take people out of ussr, but you can't take ussr out of people, 90% of the ex-ussr republics are autocratic regimes in which 1% of the population owns everything (the resources, the media and so on) - the president and his friends, siblings, business partners and so on and people there and here in russia doesn't want to change a thing about it, even the younger generation is fucked up, they just don't care, and nothing will change here since putin is going for another term in 2018 and ofc he will easily win it because his main electorare are pensioners and government employees (teachers, cops, deputies, judges etc. etc.) and he has a full support in their persons. Plus there is no real elections in Russia, if they let you participate in the elections then you are either their puppet or they are 100% sure you won't get any good numbers % of the voices on it, that's how autocratic regimes are working alongside with the vertical of power. Probably you ever heard about Alexey Navalny and his team that fights against the Putin's corruption so here few facts about him - he was sentenced conditionally twice here for absolutely bullshit reasons, (he even won couple of cases in the european human rights court against russian federation) but he wasn't put in jail because Putin is scared of the mass demonstrations in Moscow because it occurred couple of times before when Navalny was arrested for peaceful protests, so they've tried to stop through the family and they put his brother in jail for another bullshit reason, also he can't participate in any elections until 2034 or something, they've blocked and canceled license of his party, anyway he is still doing his job, he already did numerous of investigations in which he proved huge corruption facts about Putin, his close friends, people in power, deputies etc. etc., fuck they even proved the connections of the general attorney and his siblings with the local mafia in the couple of regions and guess what? nobody went to jail because, general attorney is still general attorney and he even was prolonged by Putin for another term :lol:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5412693 said:
I have never had a day in which I've missed Zidane, Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Vidal, Thuram, Pogba or any other asshole that decided to leave Juventus in searching for a better life, that's the difference between me and you, they don't deserve to mentioned here anymore, it's like if your wife left you for a richer guy, forget her name, burn anything that she forgot to take or left, destroy all the evidence that she ever existed in your life and in a year or so you wont remember her name
@Powis
I get your point dude and respect it, but do you miss Simone Pepe wearing balck and white?

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
You can't give what you don't have.
i think he seems lethargic and not couragous when he plays. if someone could remote control him he would probably be doing better. i think he should have enough skills on the ball to not only do sideways passes but just go past one opponent to open things up a bit and play a pass to the strikers. all it needs is really a feint and going the other way when being pressured and you instantly have at least 10 to 15 meters space to run at goal and pass to a team mate. man, pirlo was so good at doing those very effective subtle feints totally misleading the opponent that viewers that don't play football would not even recognize.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Juventino[RUS];5412789 said:
Lol I feel zero connections with it and also with Armenia since my mother is armenian, almost all ex-ussr republics are doomed, you can take people out of ussr, but you can't take ussr out of people, 90% of the ex-ussr republics are autocratic regimes in which 1% of the population owns everything (the resources, the media and so on) - the president and his friends, siblings, business partners and so on and people there and here in russia doesn't want to change a thing about it, even the younger generation is fucked up, they just don't care, and nothing will change here since putin is going for another term in 2018 and ofc he will easily win it because his main electorare are pensioners and government employees (teachers, cops, deputies, judges etc. etc.) and he has a full support in their persons. Plus there is no real elections in Russia, if they let you participate in the elections then you are either their puppet or they are 100% sure you won't get any good numbers % of the voices on it, that's how autocratic regimes are working alongside with the vertical of power. Probably you ever heard about Alexey Navalny and his team that fights against the Putin's corruption so here few facts about him - he was sentenced conditionally twice here for absolutely bullshit reasons, (he even won couple of cases in the european human rights court against russian federation) but he wasn't put in jail because Putin is scared of the mass demonstrations in Moscow because it occurred couple of times before when Navalny was arrested for peaceful protests, so they've tried to stop through the family and they put his brother in jail for another bullshit reason, also he can't participate in any elections until 2034 or something, they've blocked and canceled license of his party, anyway he is still doing his job, he already did numerous of investigations in which he proved huge corruption facts about Putin, his close friends, people in power, deputies etc. etc., fuck they even proved the connections of the general attorney and his siblings with the local mafia in the couple of regions and guess what? nobody went to jail because, general attorney is still general attorney and he even was prolonged by Putin for another term :lol:
Garry Kasparov should be the President of Russia. Now that, I'd like to see.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Juventino[RUS];5412873 said:
Pepe left juventus because of his fitness conditions, same story with caceres, we can only feel sorry for them, and now you want to compare them with cunt that left juventus for a more money and more glory lol
Our heroes :dule:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)