Miralem Pjanić (97 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION]

I do miss that alcohlic punk as well even though he broke my and everyone else's hearts. But you know I quess this feeling comes naturally as he was a real Juventus type warrior.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I have never had a day in which I've missed Zidane, Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Vidal, Thuram, Pogba or any other asshole that decided to leave Juventus in searching for a better life, that's the difference between me and you, they don't deserve to mentioned here anymore, it's like if your wife left you for a richer guy, forget her name, burn anything that she forgot to take or left, destroy all the evidence that she ever existed in your life and in a year or so you wont remember her name
@Powis

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventino[RUS];5412693 said:
I have never had a day in which I've missed Zidane, Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Vidal, Thuram, Pogba or any other asshole that decided to leave Juventus in searching for a better life, that's the difference between me and you, they don't deserve to mentioned here anymore, it's like if your wife left you for a richer guy, forget her name, burn anything that she forgot to take or left, destroy all the evidence that she ever existed in your life and in a year or so you wont remember her name
@Powis
:howler:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Damn, some people take their fandom a little too seriously here.

It's nothing like that you dumbass. It's like leaving your current company for one that pays more or offers more room for growth. Or is closer to home. Or that they just plain like better.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

It's nothing like that you dumbass. It's like leaving your current company for one that pays more or offers more room for growth. Or is closer to home. Or that they just plain like better.
You are american, what do you know about the loyalty ffs :lol: you will go to any work from your current if only they will offer you a bigger bone

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
i am not sure if he fits us. does he even dab ? and what about the hair cuts: how many and how often does he change them ? can he do a gangster limp walk on the pitch while he does not cover his opposing players run ?

- - - Updated - - -

exactly this.

how bad do you need to be if the first half of the video is him playing sideways or easy passes even when he is not pressured at all. if he can't do killer passes without pressure, you certainly can't when pressured. i am pretty sure bonucci would look like pirlo if he played that position in this game.
Lol good point about the dabbing and etc.

I rate him as a underrated creative midfielder, but off course this was against a weak Dynamo. What i do see in him that i don't in Pjanic is that he actually is fighting for the ball and has some aggression, so far Pjanic has been as weak as my Grandmother on the pitch with absolutely no Grinta whatsoever, but i guess he's just not that kind of player, and I was naive to think he would step up his workrate for us.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
even though there is not much indication of him changing his approach i do not think that it is all lost for him. there are surely a few player that needed to adjust to be successful, so let's hope he steps up. I think it all comes down to him being an automatic starter without needing to compete for his spot in the starting eleven. once he is not played and lemina and others step up he might be more willing to give his all when he gets time on the pitch

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He simply needs a hard runner to accompany him in midfield to accomodate for his low workrate. Like a Vidal or even a... Matuidi
:tup:

That's exactly it.

Pjanic needs a Vidal/Naingollan. That Khedira-Hernanes-Pjanic mid is an abomination. Marchisio improves it, but Khedira's game relies on intelligence, and he doesn't really open up space for a mid like Pjanic to shine.

It's a little annoying he's so limited with regards to who he can play best in a midfield with, considering we have no one of that sort (Lemina and Sturaro are not starter quality).

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

This. People take this shit too serious. The only time i see it as a problem is if a local or home grown player say someone like Marchiso was to move to a rival club.

There is nothing wrong with a player moving to another club for whatever reason. Fucksake we were relegated for what at the time those players believed was match fixing and then clubs like Barca and Real came after them and we hold it against them for leaving? :lol:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
even though there is not much indication of him changing his approach i do not think that it is all lost for him. there are surely a few player that needed to adjust to be successful, so let's hope he steps up. I think it all comes down to him being an automatic starter without needing to compete for his spot in the starting eleven. once he is not played and lemina and others step up he might be more willing to give his all when he gets time on the pitch
You can't give what you don't have.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventino[RUS];5412701 said:
You are american, what do you know about the loyalty ffs :lol: you will go to any work from your current if only they will offer you a bigger bone
don't you support the azzurri and not your own national team?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)