Miralem Pjanić (76 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
He looked lost in most of the games. I don't know what would be the best position for him in this team. He clearly isn't regista, a bit too static for B2B mid, and unwatchable as attacking mid, no penetration into the box. Slow and gets shrugged off the ball way too easily. I'm not entirely giving up on him, but so far he's been playing way below expectations. With Marchisio and Khedira in the middle, we'll need some more dynamic midfielder than him. Khedira and him shouldn't play together.
For a moment, in the beginning of the game, he looked like he would beast infront of the three midfielders. He simply is afraid to take responsibilty.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
For a moment, in the beginning of the game, he looked like he would beast infront of the three midfielders. He simply is afraid to take responsibilty.
Yeah he might be and maybe that's the problem he kind of still has that Roma mentality :)

4-3-2-1 isn't bad option

-Sturaro--Marchisio--Khedira--
--Cuadrado--Pjanic--
-Higuain-

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
We should sell him if he continues with his ball-less attitude and buy this guy.

There is barely anyone within 5 meters of Ganzo during the entire video. Roughly 3 minutes in, he encounters his first pressure and passed the ball backwards.
I see nothing special about him at all.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
RAMI¹⁰;5412319 said:
Was his injury that bad? my stream was awful last night...
He was hardly walking when he was subbed.I don't know about the type of is his injury but having in mind his previous injury problems and how fragile he is I jumped to a conclusion "month-two". Nobody knows for now.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Looked to me like we had three players on top of each other, then he started to drop off deeper to make space and finally disappeared out of the game once our team fell apart.

- - - Updated - - -

We should sell him if he continues with his ball-less attitude and buy this guy.

Brazilians around the world can all be heard laughing in cohesion.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Why would he openly state he wants to join a rival?
I agree or he could avoid answers to that questions.But he uses every opportunity to point out that he wouldn't ever join us,also ,prior Pjanic's arrival stated that he is his friend and he would stop talking to him if he joins us and similar bullshit .Also he was posting on twitter, how he is happy seeing us so low at the table at the begging of the last season.Simply he doesn't like us.By the way it was our decision not to take him from Cagliari for 12 mil.before he joins Romarats cause back then ,we have the best midfield in the world.Otherwise he would be here now.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I was expecting very,very much of him.Was very happy when he joined us.I am very dissapointed with his playing up to now.Doesn't matter if he plays as a regista,part of mid or a treq. he flops..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)