Miralem Pjanić (50 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Why?. he is a very skilled player and is not like he has been around medicore dudes. he is coming from a superb season and didnt come from an injury or fat as fuck like Pipa.

He need to pull the finger out of his ass and start playing the strings of our mid with more consistency.

My irk with him is how inconsistent he is. One day is pretty good, th eother is horrendous

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why?. he is a very skilled player and is not like he has been around medicore dudes. he is coming from a superb season and didnt come from an injury or fat as fuck like Pipa.

He need to pull the finger out of his ass and start playing the strings of our mid with more consistency.

My irk with him is how inconsistent he is. One day is pretty good, th eother is horrendous
ZIdane and Nedved didnt perform untill februari or later of their season, beeing much more experienced

How did that go from there peasant fuck ?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He needs time to settle

- - - Updated - - -

Zidane and Nedved were considered flops untill februari

How did that go from there ?
:agree:

Nedved in particular was in the same position as Pjanic, moving from a Serie A rival to replace a big money player and took a while to settle.

Pjanic has already had some very good games, I'm sure he'll be more consistent once he gets a run of games in the team and the midfield is settled.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
ZIdane and Nedved didnt perform untill februari or later of their season, beeing much more experienced

How did that go from there peasant $#@! ?

Fuck those 2 we are talking about Pjanic peasant shit Zach!

Pull the finger out of his ass urself then since you know how to do it

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
some more time here under the masterful eye and instruction of Euromaxx will sort him out. This isn't Roma where a good game will get him forgiven for his inconsistent ones

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Pjanis is not a CAM!!! He is a fucking playmayker. Why, why, why is Alegri giving Lemina the playmayker role? I just dont understand Pjanic's position. Maybe i just dont understand football, i dont know.

Its the same as playing a midfield looking like this:

Pirlo-Gatuso-Seedorf, good players, but just bad positioning

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pjanis is not a CAM!!! He is a fucking playmayker. Why, why, why is Alegri giving Lemina the playmayker role? I just dont understand Pjanic's position. Maybe i just dont understand football, i dont know.

Cause Pjanic plays better as a cm and is still finding his balance

Mar 3, 2014
Pjanis is not a CAM!!! He is a $#@!ing playmayker. Why, why, why is Alegri giving Lemina the playmayker role? I just dont understand Pjanic's position. Maybe i just dont understand football, i dont know.

Pjanic doesn't like to hold onto the ball. That is a big issue. There is some analysis showing Pogba vs. Pjanic and their playing styles. Pjanic doesn't dribble that often, and he doesn't hold a ton of possession. He is great off the ball at putting himself in good passing positions, but loves to get rid of the ball quickly. He is also very defensively soft and generally is not strong. That makes him tough to use as a water carrier.

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.co...nic-paul-pogba-2016-serie-a-tactics-transfers

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Pjanic doesn't like to hold onto the ball. That is a big issue. There is some analysis showing Pogba vs. Pjanic and their playing styles. Pjanic doesn't dribble that often, and he doesn't hold a ton of possession. He is great off the ball at putting himself in good passing positions, but loves to get rid of the ball quickly. He is also very defensively soft and generally is not strong. That makes him tough to use as a water carrier.

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.co...nic-paul-pogba-2016-serie-a-tactics-transfers
Wow, I count a lot more negatives than positives.

Mar 3, 2014
Wow, I count a lot more negatives than positives.
I should also mention that he has world class vision, and is a very intelligent player. His touch is very good, and his shooting is world class.

But yeah, he is not strong enough on the ball, and comfortable enough in possession to play in the DM position. Our lack of a true DM is probably why Alves is seeing the bulk of the midfield possession.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The first half was basically played in a 20 meter area. Absolutely no space between the lines or any runs for him to pick out, nor the time to do it.

Perhaps over 90 minutes of 11 v 11 he would have created a goal but we didn't really get a chance to see those circumstances.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,615

This really. And while the differences he has to Pogba is not necessarily a bad thing, in certain situations you really wish to have a Pogba instead of a Pjanic. Damn it Paul, if he stayed wed really be the perfect team, without a weak spot

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Kind of awful performance that pretty much made me hope he leaves this kind of lazy inconsistency at home in Roma. But alas what can you do. His base lowest performance is pretty much ghost level unfortunately. But then again he is quite specific type of player who only functions in a certain way, and for a playmaker, rarely wants to get on the ball really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)