Miralem Pjanić (94 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I believe that was what Hydde wrote and why I for involved in this in the first place. Read the entire assignment before submitting your answer Søren, stop being an argument for private schools.
It's also why I felt the need to respond. But truth be told I did read back and didn't come across too many similar posts.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
That was said by a clueless $#@!, Carragher, not worth quoting whatsoever.
pogba is world class but that performance was just poor from him. As a juventino i was dissapointed, we didn't teach him like that.

However i can see resemblance to Euro 2016 where he was played out of position.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We do. But if you're a Juventus fan and now you're saying Pogba is a bad player, which some of us are, you're probably saying that because he left. That's all I said.
Which is fair. But it really isn't "people", it was Hydde. You'd be hard-pressed to find more than a couple members who say Pogba is mediocre or bad now. We have far more members who bash Marchisio or Khedira... Even Bonucci. We have a half-dozen members who call Bonucci garbage. Chiellini over the hill. Etc.

People get more up-in-arms about the underrating of Pogba than any of our actual players. It's laughable. Who the fuck cares if a couple members think Pogba is bad.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Seriously. On what pogba is really good?.

At least we can say that pjanic is really good I what he does which is assists and free kicks.

But in what pogba really excel?. His decition making is dubious as an AM and as a holding mid he feels like wasted.

Im really curious to see how his adventure in ManU will continue. Right now it seems the fans have started the parade against him.

Lol, mourninho will have to do his homework. And fast.
Some people get their panties in a twist when you treat Pogba as anything less than a god.."you hate him because he left". But anyone who is capable of analysis has to consider the conditions which apply in judging him which is when you talk about a 100m+ price tag, you are not judging on ordinary basis and you sure don't evaluate a player with words such as POTENTIAL and HIGH CEILING..it cant realistically make a player worth double what he is really worth..if I were to compare him to Dybala, I dont think anyone can honestly disagree that Dybalas judgment is much, MUCH better considering his age and when he joined. The kid has shown glances, NOT potential, but the ability to CARRY a team.. what has Pogba shown to be worth as much? By this logic Dybala ceiling is worth 200M.. doesn't work like that, you can't ever predict a players growth curve, not mentally..people get fking real..would WE be happy with such a purchase? On promises of "potential"? Pogba was a great player, but the deal Marotta made even better. Man u were a laughing stock of their own fans and had to take him specially knowing they would make the money back easily. Deal of the century bravo Marotta..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)