Miralem Pjanić (56 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You agree with this

More than a guy who would end up every season with 20 g&a or thereabout.
Pjanic adds more offensively than Pogba. It's quite simple. Especially seeing as they both play LCM. Pogba is more well-rounded, and better defensively... But Pjanic is very clearly superior on the offensive side.

Last season in Serie A:

10 goals-12 assists vs 8 goals-12 assists

2.72 chances created/90 vs 1.61 chances created/90

2.31 key passes/90 vs 1.25 key passes/90

84.9 pass completion vs 83.5 pass completion

It's pretty damn obvious Pjanic is better in attack currently. He beats Pogba in every single category last season. The chance creation and key pass categories show just how stark the difference really is.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Please keep the fanboyism for moneydabho in his thread, where i can't read it.
Lol, Pogba is brought up in every thread by peeps that are clearly hurting the most that he left us.

Funny thing, saying Pjanic is on overall better, a statement not a single one of you would even dare to allude to few months ago, is not fanboyism?

Because however we can appreciate his qualities, it's been one friggin game for Pjanic in our shirt, I get trolling, but anyone who seriously says the above now should have thought the same last season too, and in either case it would be daft hyperbolic thing to say.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Lol, Pogba is brought up in every thread by peeps that are clearly hurting the most that he left us.

Funny thing, saying Pjanic is better, a statement not a single one of you would even dare to allude to few months ago, is not fanboyism?

Because however we can appreciate his qualities, it's been one friggin game for Pjanic in our shirt, I get trolling, but anyone who seriously says the above now should have thought the same last season too, and it either case it would be daft thing to say.

I always rated Pjanic, even when he was pushing Roma for the Scudetto.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

To me that's like rating the mercato once it's done. It seems better to wait until the season is over before rating it because then we can actually see the results in the long run versus everyone's expert opinion.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I always rated Pjanic, even when he was pushing Roma for the Scudetto.
There is difference between rating his qualities and saying he is better then Pogba, he isn't.

My biggiest hope is he is real quality for us throughout the whole season, something he allways suffered in has been consistency until last season. Fantastic technically and creating, but Roma and Lyon syndrome of having Jekyll and Hyde half seasons wouldn't fly here.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There is difference between rating his qualities and saying he is better then Pogba, he isn't.

My biggiest hope is he is real quality for us throughout the whole season, something he allways suffered in has been consistency until last season. Fantastic technically and creating, but Roma and Lyon syndrome of having Jekyll and Hyde half seasons wouldn't fly here.

Pjanic creates more offensively. He's better going forward. That should be pretty obvious.

Pogba is the better overall player. That should be pretty obvious also.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I rate Pjanic too, one if the best mids in Europe, but Pogba is better player
Pogba for Juve > Pjanic for Roma.
Pjanic for Juve > Pogba for United.

It's not just about the player's ability and talent alone, it's also how he can fit in with the team and system he plays in.

- - - Updated - - -

Whether
Pjanic at Juve > Pogba at Juve remains to be seen.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,334
    Pjanic creates more offensively. He's better going forward. That should be pretty obvious.

Pogba is the better overall player. That should be pretty obvious also.
    Thats true. Pjanic distributes the ball faster and prefers to pass than to play 1on1, Pogba more often choses to try to do things on his own. Different types of midfielders

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Funny thing, saying Pjanic is on overall better, a statement not a single one of you would even dare to allude to few months ago, is not fanboyism?
    1) the peeps-are butthurt-that-player-X-left-so-they-bash-player-X argument...so annoying really. Some user doesn't rate a player as much as you do = user must be butthurt because he can't have another opinion.
    i didn't bring him up btw. and unlike other members i don't miss him at all.

2) no one says he is overall better, but he offers more going forward, which can be backed by stats,
    and whilst Pogba offers more in defense, he isn't even close to be the Makelele kinda ballwinner people are making him out to be.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    1) the peeps-are butthurt-that-player-X-left-so-they-bash-player-X argument...so annoying really. Some user doesn't rate a player as much as you do = user must be butthurt because he can't have another opinion.
    i didn't bring him up btw. and unlike other members i don't miss him at all.

2) no one says he is overall better, but he offers more going forward, which can be backed by stats,
    and whilst Pogba offers more in defense, he isn't even close to be the Makelele kinda ballwinner people are making him out to be.
    :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)