Miralem Pjanić (98 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pjanic: 'I want trophies at Juventus’
By Football Italia staff

Miralem Pjanic says his objectives this season at Juventus are simple - “trophies”.

The Bosnian midfielder has joined the Bianconeri from Roma, and spoke to his new club’s official website about the season ahead.

“I’m very happy to be here,” Pjanic said.

“We’ve definitely trained and prepared well in the first few days. I’m getting to know my teammates slowly, so I’m getting used to it.

“I’m very happy to be with the Italian champions and I hope I can really help the team this season.

My objectives? Trophies. I’ll be available to the team, I’ll do my best. The important thing is the team and I’ll try to help out on the pitch and be one extra for this season.”

Roma :lol:

What a swipe at them :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We are actually attempting to purchase our two main competitors their best player this mercato.

One is done, the other is halfway done and if it falls trough he'll be forced to leave europe.

:beppe:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hey, Sergio:

“Pjanic plays in front of the defence or as a trequartista. He can do everything because he knows football perfectly well and therefore has no problems playing in any zone of the pitch. He’s also only 26 years old, so can improve even more.

So he CAN play in front of defense. I know that wasn't your point about the whole Marchisio/Pjanic switch. It's nice to see Allegri knows he can pretty much do anything in midfield. Basically another marchisio in terms of versatility. Man, its crazy to think that Marchisio, Pjanic, Lemina even and I guess even Pogba can all play in multiple roles in midfield. Crazy to think of the versatility that gives Allegri. :tup:

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,000
    Allegri said a while ago that Pjanic can play anywhere in midfield, including regista and trequartista, so we shouldn't be surprised now that he played there

- - - Updated - - -

also, i said this before he even joined us :numnum:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)