Miralem Pjanić (31 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
They are the same age and if Pogba leaves/retires 1st, Dybala will already have established himself as our 21 (or 9 if he changes now) so i can't see him take a new number then. We'll see though, "in football anything can happen"
If pogba leaves in the next 3 years which I think he will then I'm sure Dybala will take it. I agree with you though and hope both are here long enough for that to happen.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Unless a top player comes the number 9 should be offered to Dybala, and it is up to him whether to keep 21 or take 9. The number 10 is Pogbas now and we will cross that bridge if/when we get there. As for Pjanic hopefully he can take 4, 5 of 11. If not perhaps 21. Or even 7 if Zaza takes 9 or leaves. That also would open the door to Dybala taking 7. Basically what I'm saying is if we don't get a top CF it should be up to Dybala first and then go down the line.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Unless a top player comes the number 9 should be offered to Dybala, and it is up to him whether to keep 21 or take 9. The number 10 is Pogbas now and we will cross that bridge if/when we get there. As for Pjanic hopefully he can take 4, 5 of 11. If not perhaps 21. Or even 7 if Zaza takes 9 or leaves. That also would open the door to Dybala taking 7. Basically what I'm saying is if we don't get a top CF it should be up to Dybala first and then go down the line.
Pogba back to his #6.
Dybala with #10
Pjanic with #21

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)