Miralem Pjanić (102 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Why would it? They don't play the same position so they don't exclude each other
We already packed in the mid (marchisio, khedira, Pogba, pereyra, Hernanes, sturaro, asamoah, lemina) add padoin and we'll have 9 players that are playing there already !

So adding another mid to that roster though he's better than most of them is at least to me a sign that we'll lose a significant player in that position.

Anyways we'll wait and see what's coming in the next couple of months but personally I think Pogba is on his way out and we'd already secured his replacement.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #173
    We already packed in the mid (marchisio, khedira, Pogba, pereyra, Hernanes, sturaro, asamoah, lemina) add padoin and we'll have 9 players that are playing there already !

So adding another mid to that roster though he's better than most of them is at least to me a sign that we'll lose a significant player in that position.

Anyways we'll wait and see what's coming in the next couple of months but personally I think Pogba is on his way out and we'd already secured his replacement.
    Hernanes, Padoin and Pereyra are as good as gone, Asamoah might follow as well. If anything, we will sign another mid

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Replacing Pogba with Pjanic if that is the assumption doesnt make sense to me.
    A B2B midfielder with a high work ethic replaced by a creative midfielder with a lower work ethic?

Again,only if we spend big on another midfielder(Gomes for example) can this be considered a possibility otherwise no,i dont think we're selling Pogba this yr.

If we knew we were selling Pogba,we would've planned our mercato well in advance securing 3-4 signings already.We're one of the most pro-active clubs out there.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

What?

So we're going to go into the season with Marchisio out until November and Khedira and Pjanic only as starting calibre midfielders? :rofl:

There's absolutely no possibility that Pjanic is seen as a Pogba replacement. If we are selling Pogba we'll be getting someone like Gomes to replace him.

We're trying to upgrade our team so as to go for a CL win. Obviously we'd be looking to sign better quality players, and offload some of our dead wood. Not our best players. Pjanic coming means guys like Hernanes, Pereyra, Padoin, Asamoah will be on their way out. Not Pogba.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    I can't believe some folks around here. You cannot be that dumb ffs. Unreal. Pjanic' arrival doesn't mean that Pogba is on his way out. Ridiculous. We need to bring in at least another quality midfielder besides Pjanić.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)