Miralem Pjanić (147 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
:tuttosport:

I liked him since his Lyon days, was surprised that Roma managed to get him.

After being one of Roma's best players I had no hope whatsoever that we could get him, thought he would end up in PSG and the likes for 50mln or so.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
:tuttosport:

Cant wait for our mid bossing games next season. 50 assist to Dybala, 50 to rest of forwards. This is where he turn into a real champ.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #52
    #teamobjectivity

Can't believe a top player would choose to join us when there are much bigger teams out there.

:p
    @DelPiero84 @zizinho
    underestimates Beppe, 1 week ban please :red:

- - - Updated - - -

My dad loved him :D we thought his grinta was a perfect fit at the time :lol:
    :touched:

i liked him at West Ham, too bad he never went to a top club :biggrin:

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    This will be a glorious transfer not just because of the price and what he will provide for us but also for what this deal represents. We have just bought out first top already-established star for good money. Not only is this our first read-made star purchase, but we got him from a rival club. Juve has just joined the big boys in the transfer market. We are no longer restricted to youngsters with potential and veterans that need revitalization. We bought a top class experience player in his best years and right after a world class season from the guy. :beppe: is God :delpiero:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    This will be a glorious transfer not just because of the price and what he will provide for us but also for what this deal represents. We have just bought out first top already-established star for good money. Not only is this our first read-made star purchase, but we got him from a rival club. Juve has just joined the big boys in the transfer market. We are no longer restricted to youngsters with potential and veterans that need revitalization. We bought a top class experience player in his best years and right after a world class season from the guy. :beppe: is God :delpiero:
    Even the leader of #teamobjectivity has seen the light!!!! :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)