Miralem Pjanić (113 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Injured. Pulled out of NT with muscle injury.

Lol

How about that extra CM we needed last summer?

- - - Updated - - -

Our two best mids are out

- - - Updated - - -

Juve sweat over Pjanic injury | Football Italia
Juventus are sweating over the fitness of Miralem Pjanic after the midfielder left Bosnia-Herzegovina’s training camp with a muscle injury.
The Bosnian FA confirmed on its official website that Pjanic picked up an injury towards the end his country’s goalless draw with Austria on Thursday.
Since then, Calciomercato.com and Sky Sport Italia have added that the 28-year-old is on his way back to Turin, where he will be assessed for Juve’s next game against SPAL.
The Bianconeri are already light in midfield as Emre Can is out for the foreseeable future with a thyroid problem.
You know what we should do? Let Marchisio leave.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So Bentancur is a better player than Can now?
Haven't watched enough of Can to really know how good he is. He's hardly played here.

I've been pretty harsh on Bentancur this year and last, and rightly so as he was quite rash and looked to be a little lacking intelligence on the pitch, but the last few matches he's improved a ton and looks quite good.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Haven't watched enough of Can to really know how good he is. He's hardly played here.

I've been pretty harsh on Bentancur this year and last, and rightly so as he was quite rash and looked to be a little lacking intelligence on the pitch, but the last few matches he's improved a ton and looks quite good.
:tup:

Pjanic and Matuidi have their starting spot secured imo (and rightly so). Sami, Can and Ben can battle it out for the remaining 3rd spot.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i know i will get hate for saying this. but i seriously think this guy is overrated. and not just this, sometimes he plays like shit like today.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #4,954
    1st in kms again, 1km more than 2nd place Bentancur. even when hes not playing well hes putting in the work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)