Miralem Pjanić (41 Viewers)

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #4,862
    saw a vid where the players told Max: "bet we can get away with the same shit Genoa punished us for, against ManU". thats why they had a bad 2nd half. Berna in particular was doing his best to contribute to that

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Allegri: "Miralem Pjanic wasn’t as sharp as usual and I moved Rodrigo Bentancur to block off the Empoli counter-attacks."

I was wondering why Bentancur played in the middle and Pjanic in his old mezzala role. That explains it. Not that Bentancur was of much help lol.

HAZEM

L'architetto
    Apr 22, 2008
    i can accept being lazy if you are pirlo. but you are not pirlo and even he is younger. i remember marchision giving us more pirlo passes than this guy. even marchisio was a very good finisher and he knows how to shoot from outside. anyway he is a good player but nothing special about him tbh.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Pogba for Pjanic? Was that ever on a table? Doubt it. Very good player on his day ofc but he lacks something to hit the next level . Not to forget he looks dead after an hour into the game. I wouldnt mind selling him for 70-80m.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)