Miralem Pjanić (42 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It may become a problem if our midfield isnt reinforced, but if it is (will be for sure, how much of an upgrade is the question), and he improves with time which he defenitely should, then it will be fine. Just dont have him as a the must go-to-guy (inconsisenty or not being able to handle being the alpha of the pack) but a complimentary quality player, and add some physicality and grinta quality to our midfield to take it up a notch to accomodate someone like him better.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pogba was really good for France's U20 team :baus:
Was he as Pjanic was yesterday, cause that was the actual question

- - - Updated - - -

That's simplistic thinking, AM doesn't automatically make him better, he has had brief good spurts of quality as CM too. You focus too much on 30ish minutes of good quality in open play vs an Atalanta we dominated, and forget he kinda disappeared in rest of game too like he has as CM, except for the key corner assists. Latter doesn't matter whatsoever for what position he has on the pitch to achieve.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
The way i see it, its the same with Pogba

Different players. But both become game changers when the supportive players make the team domminate

Trequartista or Mezzala, it doesnt matter really. What matters is what the players around him are doing.
For this reason, i'd really like an aggressive bully that can also do something when in possession in our team.

Kessie, guy from sevilla, Nainggolan....

Imagine if it was a possibility, would you consider Nainggolan @Osman ?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's not the same with Pogba, Pogba has flaws and requires tactical babysitting, but besides being complete as fuck in skillset, he is also pretty much a give me the ball and gtfo kinda top player. He won't ever hide from responsibility and being the go to guy (and he was like that since the first second of his debute for us), the attitude of the best and those who want to be the best. He has destroyed many teams for us because of that attitude and insane skillset. While Pjanic who is obviously completely different player, is still very different mentality, really seems to shun the responsibility of taking command and taking that extra step forward out of the herd.

And what kind of silly question is that, Nainggolan is fantastic, who would say no to him, guy seems dumb but is great at what he does.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I know you're joking, but well taken corner kicks really do matter. Sure, they're kind of 'ugly' goals, but look at the amount of times Ramos has saved Real after a corner kick..
I'm joking cause not so long ago Berardi was criticized for padding his stats with corners, pens and fks. And now Pjanić has amazing stats thanks to them.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm joking cause not so long ago Berardi was criticized for padding his stats with corners, pens and fks. And now Pjanić has amazing stats thanks to them.
The "padding stats" BS that some fans go on about is fucking ridiculous. Yeah, let's downplay and denigrate a player who regularly scores or assists goals, even if they "just" happen to be from set pieces, like it matters. EA FIFA syndrome.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bit of an exaggeration. That's not like you, Nick.

We can hardly cry about all the goals we concede from corners and then somehow play down the ones we score. It's brilliant to have that kind of threat. Did you see the couple of times we tried a shorter corner routine last night? Both ended up with them countering us. Putting the opposition on the back foot is surely the entire purpose of a corner.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he has been playing as an AM..so this explains his improving..

but we have been saying this since the beggining of the season,.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)