Mind Reader (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
:LOL:

That's awful! So easy to figure out.

By using that formula, you can only get certain numbers. All those numbers have the same sign, so when you press the button it will show that sign... pathetic...

:D

Example... one of the numbers is 18. Look at the sign, press the button, do it again and again... the same

OP
Co0l-GiRl

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    Example... one of the numbers is 18. Look at the sign, press the button, do it again and again... the same
    I tried it ... it didn't give me the same sign :confused::confused:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Co0l-GiRl ] ++

Oh.. I didn't know that :down:
    sokay :)
    we had a lot of new members the last couple of months, so i'm sure at least 50% of the people here didn't see it :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    dont tell me you're off to Germany too?! ;)

........anyway, wherever it is, good luck and have fun (but not too much fun ;) )

Tro7een wtrj3een bssalamah :)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Co0l-GiRl ] ++

I tried it ... it didn't give me the same sign :confused::confused:
    No no, not what I meant. Every time you load the page, all the signs change. But you can only get some certain numbers by using the formula... all those numbers have the same sign.

Look at number 27 or 18. Those two numbers among others, always have the same sign, but different ones for each time the site is loaded.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
    nobody did this before?
    maybe, but nobody ever told me or even implied it. :D Maybe I should go to the "whiners thread" and be like - "Why don't you guys appreciate my posts? Now I'm gonna leave and I'm never coming back! Booohoooooooo!" :D

++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
    i could not imagine this forum wihout you :D
    Neither could I ;)
    With all these nuts running around, you guys need me to keep the forum from going insane :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)