Miloš Krasić (5 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I am honestly not sure what went wrong with Krasic. It's the same with Amauri. They reach a peak and a big club buys them. Then they play very well for half a year and from then on they are 10 % of what they used to be... I'm still not sure that Krasic is so overrated. Maybe the many changes with coaches and the total chaos in our team made him disillusioned.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I am honestly not sure what went wrong with Krasic. It's the same with Amauri. They reach a peak and a big club buys them. Then they play very well for half a year and from then on they are 10 % of what they used to be... I'm still not sure that Krasic is so overrated. Maybe the many changes with coaches and the total chaos in our team made him disillusioned.
I think he just got found out, really. Teams realised that

1) Our whole attack was going through Krasic
2) Krasic's technical abilities are very limited

It's a shame because I really like the guy, but being lightning quick doesn't make you a great footballer. Still miss him though :cry:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I'm not sure about his technical abilities. I think his biggest problem was the crisis in Juve and that he was in his peak with us. The failure with us made him a worse player in my opinion. I will always respect him for the love and support he showed to us unlike players like Melo, Miccoli and etc.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
How is Milos getting on? I read he's in the reserve team at Fenerbahce?
@Turk_Bianconero

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Milo

Learn some Italian and run like a cheetah.
Gian on the 2nd page :lol: Learn some Italian :lol:

@CONTE

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit that's a user? No posts though - Lurker ARISE

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #8,306
    I honestly don't think there are many players world-wide with less brain than Krasic.

Even when you see him it's incredible. I mean, I don't consider myself and I don't like judging, but the guy looks like an actor from Dumb and Dumber. I'm sure he wouldn't know Italian even if he was still with us. That one brain cell translates well into his playing style of running forward and doing nothing else.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    This guy was actually not that bad, until we decided to destroy him. We do that sometimes.
    We didn't destroy him, he had a great first half of the season but was terribly predictable in the second half and ever since, always wanting to take his players face on and take the ball out onto the defenders left foot and drive the ball to the end line to whip a terribly bad ball into the area. In the end teams just ended up double teaming krasic and because he was so predictable in his attacking runs he was easily nullified thus his lack of attacking dimension made him a failure

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    I wonder what Chiellini's take is on automation and the impact it will have on the job market.
    :shifty:

He's actually a good person to question on economics but you're trolling, right?

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly don't think there are many players world-wide with less brain than Krasic.

Even when you see him it's incredible. I mean, I don't consider myself and I don't like judging, but the guy looks like an actor from Dumb and Dumber. I'm sure he wouldn't know Italian even if he was still with us. That one brain cell translates well into his playing style of running forward and doing nothing else.
    That goal he scored against Lazio is a good example. He can run REALLY fast but doesn't have much in the way of technique at all. That goal showed him burning the Lazio LB (was it Kolarov at the time?) and then jammying his way to a goal after one of the worst shots I've seen in professional football.

- - - Updated - - -

We didn't destroy him, he had a great first half of the season but was terribly predictable in the second half and ever since, always wanting to take his players face on and take the ball out onto the defenders left foot and drive the ball to the end line to whip a terribly bad ball into the area. In the end teams just ended up double teaming krasic and because he was so predictable in his attacking runs he was easily nullified thus his lack of attacking dimension made him a failure
    Spot on. Do you still like him, though?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Spot on. Do you still like him, though?
    like now? not really, at least not in the same manner as I like Diego Ribas Da Cunha. Admittedly I did like him when we first signed him but who didn't? but when it became apparent how one dimensional he was it was more or less goodbye. Still makes me chuckle how he was compared as the next Pavel Nedved though

- - - Updated - - -

:shifty:

He's actually a good person to question on economics but you're trolling, right?

- - - Updated - - -

That goal he scored against Lazio is a good example. He can run REALLY fast but doesn't have much in the way of technique at all. That goal showed him burning the Lazio LB (was it Kolarov at the time?) and then jammying his way to a goal after one of the worst shots I've seen in professional football.
    No it was Cavanda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)