Miloš Krasić (3 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Fenerbahce is as big as Juventus, claims Krasic

By Renger Dotinga | Goal.com–1 hour 31 minutes ago
Fenerbahce's Milos Krasic has revealed he believes his current employers are as big a club as his former side Juventus, but that he turned down the chance to join the Turkish side two years ago.

The Istanbul outfit has strengthened its squad with the arrivals of players such as Dirk Kuyt and Mehmet Topal as it looks to build on its second-placed Super Lig finish last term.

And Krasic, its other marquee signing, has expressed his delight at joining the Yellow Canaries, stating he collected the advice of former players before making his decision.

"I'd spoken to [former Fenerbahce players] Matteja Kezman and Nikola Lazetic before my move," the winger stated.

"Kezman told me that Fenerbahce is a massive club with a great atmosphere. Lazetic also insisted that even though he's a player who constantly changes clubs, he never found a place like Istanbul and Fenerbahçe elsewhere."

The 26-year old went on to comment on the offer he received from the 2010-11 Super Lig champions two years ago, conceding he wanted to play in Italy at the time.

"I knew Fenerbahçe was as big as Juventus two years ago and now I'm happy to be where I am."

Fenerbahce will continue its Super Lig campaign next Saturday, when it welcomes Gaziantepspor to Sukru Saracoglu stadium.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Krasic on Del Piero: "One day I will tell my daughter I played with Il Capitano, the greatest & most famous player in all of Calcio."

via Facebook

:touched:

edit: just saw this was posted in del pieros thread already

Beko

Mar 17, 2010
Krasic on Del Piero: "One day I will tell my daughter I played with Il Capitano, the greatest & most famous player in all of Calcio."

via Facebook

:touched:

edit: just saw this was posted in del pieros thread already
can i have his official facebook page please .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)