Miloš Krasić (14 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
- Krasic sends a farewell message to the fans:"My transfer has been completed, I greet all Juve fans that stood by me are always in my heart..

"..I will never forget the hatrick against Caligari, nor the goal against Lazio in the last minute, and all your chants for me...

"..Juve no matter what will stay in my heart, it was my childhood dream. I'm leaving not because I have a problem with my teammates.

"..or the board, I left now because the coach had other needs and preferred other players on and now I'm in my new team and happy..

"..with my choice. Juventus fans I bid you farewell, because I will be back in Torino to greet you again and use this opportunity..

"..to encourage my colleagues Bonucci and Pepe and Mr. Conte and I'm sure that will the best will turn out from the worst...

"...I will always support Juventus, good bye, Forza Juve, good bye all Juventus fans"

-------

:sad: :sad:

shame on the $#@!suckers who hated on him, you know exactly who the $#@! you are.
Im not! Forza milos :tup:

:D

Joking aside. Nice words for him. Everyone who plays for this team must behave like that at the very minimum.

Is sad he was so bad on the field.-

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
- Krasic sends a farewell message to the fans:"My transfer has been completed, I greet all Juve fans that stood by me are always in my heart..

"..I will never forget the hatrick against Caligari, nor the goal against Lazio in the last minute, and all your chants for me...

"..Juve no matter what will stay in my heart, it was my childhood dream. I'm leaving not because I have a problem with my teammates.

"..or the board, I left now because the coach had other needs and preferred other players on and now I'm in my new team and happy..

"..with my choice. Juventus fans I bid you farewell, because I will be back in Torino to greet you again and use this opportunity..

"..to encourage my colleagues Bonucci and Pepe and Mr. Conte and I'm sure that will the best will turn out from the worst...

"...I will always support Juventus, good bye, Forza Juve, good bye all Juventus fans"

-------

shame on the $#@!suckers who hated on him, you know exactly who the $#@! you are.

Only retards and RUS siblings hated on him.

Class guy and a real Juventino :tup:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

-------

shame on the cocksuckers who hated on him, you know exactly who the fuck you are.
Exactly. I love this man :touched:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

-------

shame on the cocksuckers who hated on him, you know exactly who the fuck you are.
Fucking THIS

Some annoying members in here with their bullshit towards Krasic. Disgraceful.

What words though. Fuck he's a class act. Forza Milos, I wish him nothing but the best for the rest of his career!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

-------

What a class act he was. Fuck you, Hustini!

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

-------

What a respectful gentlemen. I wish him all the best and am sad to see him go though his style of play wasn't suitable for the team.

Who am I going to use to tear down the sideline now on Fifa, Pepe? :sergio:

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Such nice words from him. Sadly he was a man of few words and we didn't really know him better.
Really sad to see his dreams turn into an ugly truth (fenerbahce). I wish he could've gone to EPL. It really suites his style and could make it big, there.

Best of wishes to our dear Milos :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)