Miloš Krasić (12 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
A thorough professional through the entire ordeal. Didn't get a chance to prove himself last year, and left us in the best way possible, by scoring two goals back to back. Will never forget his goal against Lathio under Del Blacks. At 7m, Fernebache have done some fine business. We undersold IMO. Anyway, I wish him all the best and I sincerely hope he makes his mark in Europe and gains some attention at the bigger clubs, with due respect to Fener.

Forza Milosh Turbo Krasic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
:)D) Yeah. :depressed

I wish he went for a better club.

Personally, I think it's a perfect choice now.
They have a massive fan base there, which means he'll be getting a lot of support, giving a good performance.
and Krasic would guarantee a starting spot there for sure, more play time, more chances to shine.

Not the strongest league in Europe, but way better than Russia and several others.

Let's see how it goes :numnum:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I still remember his first few games at Juve. My then (Man United supporting) roommate was all gaga over him. Too bad he was one dimensional and didn't really pick up after the initial run. Good lad though, good luck at Fener Milos. Thanks for your time here :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)