Miloš Krasić (2 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
No he won't. And how exactly was he very comfortable as SS? He lost the ball almost every time he got it and when he didn't he put his head down and ran into 2 defenders.

The only reason Krasic could fit in would be in a 4-3-3, which we probably won't see very often.

This seems to be turning into a Quagliarella case. People keep saying he's a likeable guy and 'remember what he did for us', trying to hold on when the player simply isn't performing or hasn't for quite a while.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I really like him, but for the respect I have for him as a player, I agree with the lot saying that we should let him go and be of use to some other team which could suit his characteristics best.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Got choice to use him.
Hopefully this will raise interest from the German clubs and somebody will make a decent offer.
Hopefully they havent learnt of Marotta's inability to sell for a decent price, there and they will bid with a proper offer and the ones Marotta ussually lands...

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
No he won't. And how exactly was he very comfortable as SS? He lost the ball almost every time he got it and when he didn't he put his head down and ran into 2 defenders.

The only reason Krasic could fit in would be in a 4-3-3, which we probably won't see very often.

This seems to be turning into a Quagliarella case. People keep saying he's a likeable guy and 'remember what he did for us', trying to hold on when the player simply isn't performing or hasn't for quite a while.
His link up play was good in the 20min he was on, he lost the ball a couple of times, but considering that nothing was going on since he got on he made it interesting with his runs. His movement created the second goal, too. But, I have a personal positive bias towards Milos and I wouldn't expect anyone to follow me :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Someone's super mad. :howler:
:D

I only watched parts off and on and I did see him sub on to immediately fuck up...I was trying not to get caught at work so I missed anything good if he did it. :D

I just don't like him, but thats nothing new. :p

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:D

I only watched parts off and on and I did see him sub on to immediately fuck up...I was trying not to get caught at work so I missed anything good if he did it. :D

I just don't like him, but thats nothing new. :p
Considering he's been playing upfront, he hasn't really been bad from what we could expect of him there. If we can't find a good buyer, I'm all for keeping him and be a backup for our backup formation.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Considering he's been playing upfront, he hasn't really been bad from what we could expect of him there. If we can't find a good buyer, I'm all for keeping him and be a backup for our backup formation.
Unfortunately I am considering to agree...especially if Pepe gets suspended?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)