Miloš Krasić (8 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Don't see it. So when he leaves you have good memories of him.

Where is everybody who was talking shit to me because I wanted this lowlife :Dout of our team?
I am wondering where they are all too. Everyone's excuse for him is either he needs more time or the formation doesn't suit him. Maybe if we played a 442 today, he would have scored that shot. :howler:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
94th minute of the game. Looks to be heading for a draw. Borriello manages to find Krasic home free inside the area. He's one on one with the goalie. The entire stadium rises, everyone is standing on their feet. The moment of glory has come! An extra time winner on the horizon. The stuff of champions!

Ah, well, you know the rest...

:sergio:

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I am wondering where they are all too. Everyone's excuse for him is either he needs more time or the formation doesn't suit him. Maybe if we played a 442 today, he would have scored that shot. :howler:
Yes maybe, or if we could take Messi's left foot and Leg and messi's brain and install it on him, maybe he would have scored. I am basketball player and I know I am not a three point shooter, I don't show my weakness in last min shot to take a three point shot or try do something crazy. Simple as that don't try to do what you can't. He reminded me of amauri trying to beat two defenders with his dribbling.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It's Conte's fault, not Krasic. Conte is to blame for where Krasic stands today. You don't do that to any player in your squad unless they are basically bought to be a number in your squad. Krasic had a fairly good season at Juve, suddenly he was not good enough to even sit on the bench. This is devastating for a player's morale. Not for a player like Pazienza because he's serving the purpose but for a player like Krasic, you either make it clear to him that you count on him by giving him more chances to see if he can regain his form OR you sell him or at least never play him anymore if you are there to say he's got no place in your tactics.

The Krasic we have at our team today has zero confidence/morale, can't present himself, can't shoot, can't even run. He can't do the basics a footballer must know how to do and this is what Conte has done to him. It's ok if he is not in the coach's plans, but you NEVER play a player who has no place in your plans especially when you have already made it clear to him.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
94th minute of the game. Looks to be heading for a draw. Borriello manages to find Krasic home free inside the area. He's one on one with the goalie. The entire stadium rises, everyone is standing on their feet. The moment of glory has come! An extra time winner on the horizon. The stuff of champions!

Ah, well, you know the rest...

:sergio:
Krasic is only able to score an extra time winner when the keeper scores an own goal (last season Lazio)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's Conte's fault, not Krasic. Conte is to blame for where Krasic stands today. You don't do that to any player in your squad unless they are basically bought to be a number in your squad. Krasic had a fairly good season at Juve, suddenly he was not good enough to even sit on the bench. This is devastating for a player's morale. Not for a player like Pazienza because he's serving the purpose but for a player like Krasic, you either make it clear to him that you count on him by giving him more chances to see if he can regain his form OR you sell him or at least never play him anymore if you are there to say he's got no place in your tactics.

The Krasic we have at our team today has zero confidence/morale, can't present himself, can't shoot, can't even run. He can't do the basics a footballer must know how to do and this is what Conte has done to him. It's ok if he is not in the coach's plans, but you NEVER play a player who has no place in your plans especially when you have already made it clear to him.
True. The problem wasn't benching him, it was bringing him back.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

how can you even state this? When a player continues to flop and fail to produce a coach is to bench him for another. To say that its contes fault because Krasic became a whole lot of suck . Conte does whats best for the team not a shit player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)