Miloš Krasić (12 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
So with COnte stating that
'Milos is a timid person and he loves to run into space, which with our style of play isn’t really there.”
it seems likely that he will leave. Any news on Chelsea's interest? Even there he would not be guaranteed a starting place, but the premiership would suit him more than Italy. I would wish him well, as he seems like a lovely chap. A shame things havent worked out for him at Juve, but if we can get...near to 10m for him, it won't be a major loss.
Agree with that. Seems like a coward at times.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Sorry guys but this low life Nzoric is annoying who supports wars, and deaths of innocent people[/QUOTE]

Point is, we can keep comparing dick lenghts as to who lost more people, I can mention the 3000 civilians who are still unaccounted for from 2004, the albanian genocides in WW2, the organ removals that are well described etc - or we could stop talking about that. Putting blame on one side alone is fucking moronic, and your blind ethnic hatred for me and my kind is really a reflection of the rotten values you posses. Keeping this ethnic slur going and hatred will only lead to new pictures being posted in threads like these.
Sorry guys but this low life Nzoric is annoying who supports wars, and deaths of innocent people
Learn to read you fucking wanker. I'm sick of your incoherent arguments and ethnic hatred for me. Eat a dick you waste of oxygen.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
it's pretty simple to explain his "slump" of form... in the past (when "on form") krasic got the ball at the middle line of the pitch or in our own half and had acres of space behind the player he wanted to get past. its pretty easy to just play the ball 10 metres past the defender and chase it, because it was very far away from the goal line. in the new formation krasic gets the ball and the corner of the opponents box and has exactly the 12+ metres until the goal line to go past his man which does not fit his talents... in that small room someone with close ball control like estigarribia is more fitted to bring something to the table... thats also the reason why pepe does not get past his marker on the wing...
like red.... said it already 2 month ago

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Yes lots of people said it. It was obvious. Now you guys think you're a bunch of Mourinhos lol.
yeah, for real ? all i heard from the others was "he is in a slump of form" or "he is a one hit wonder", while it was really easy to see what was the cause for his performances...

but i don't really care... you can count the people who know a thing or two about football on juventuz on one hand anyways.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It'd require a very small mind for such thoughts to get trapped in, however.
Not really. If you go to a party where 9 out of 10 guys are drunk stupid, peeing everywhere and talking shit all the time, you start to dislike the party. It's the same with brit and scandinavian tourists in Latvia, 9 out of 10 are that annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)