Miloš Krasić (4 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Albo what a sad day for you if that's true. Remember how we had a fight in the beginning of the season. It sucks that I was right. I hated him for being serb and being bad player. God accepted my prayers, and he is leaving :). hahaah!
:lol:

You go on living up to that name.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Again, sad. And pathetic.
Easy for you to say, when was the last time your country had a war?
Then you must be an awful fan.
Again, Juve is not my priority and maybe I am not as big fan as you are.
:lol:

You go on living up to that name.
I am trying very hard :p. Stop husting me.
where ya from LL and what's behind your hate for Krasič (or all the serbs?)?
Kosovo, well I don't hate all serbs but majority of them, whoever thinks that what they did in Kosovo was right ;). I really don't want this topic to turn into political thread.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Albo what a sad day for you if that's true. Remember how we had a fight in the beginning of the season. It sucks that I was right. I hated him for being serb and being bad player. God accepted my prayers, and he is leaving :). hahaah!
Sad day ?!

It's not like Krasic was my favouritye player,but yes i liked him he was unstoppable last season(6 months).
Na i doesn't suck becuase u was right , but it sucks because one of Juventus's players is underperforming,last year(6 months) he was was awesome just remember some of his games,without him we could have don worse than 7th position.

I don't hate him because he's serb,i can't hate any of Juventus player.I can't forget his games last year just remeber his goal against Lazio,don't tell me you didn't celebrate,or his hattrick , or game against Genoa when he ripped Crisito .

I hate serbs police, military and i hope they will burn in hell because of what they did here and fuck Slobodn Milosevic and every one who was with him , but i can't hate example Dule90 ! Why should i hate him man ?? What he did worng to hate him ???

Reason why we(Albanians) doesn't like Serbs (+18)

Okay u was right , maybe he is one dimensional but i can't hate him , he did great when he came i was very happy for what he did to our team !

Should serb members here hate Shaqiri if he comes here and scores goals and make assits ???!!!

Sory for talking "off topic" !

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Easy for you to say, when was the last time your country had a war?
It's easy for me to say because I'm not a racist.

Kosovo, well I don't hate all serbs but majority of them, whoever thinks that what they did in Kosovo was right ;). I really don't want this topic to turn into political thread.
Did Krasic say what his people did was right? Also wasn't he born in Kosovo?

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
It's easy for me to say because I'm not a racist.

Did Krasic say what his people did was right? Also wasn't he born in Kosovo?
I am telling you again, you know nothing about that. You could only see war in the movies. When war happened I was 11-13, and still have post war traumas and nightmares. Again I don't hate Krasic as Krasic, I hate any serb who plays for my favorite because it will ruin the joy.

Krasic was born in Mitrovica, there is the root of all the troubles with Serbs.

@Hustini, double standards as usual. It's cool for you to change the topic for whatever lame reasons.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cry a fucking river.

I'm changing the topic from your short sighted hatred. Milos is milos, but you take insanity to a new level. Im part Serbian so u hate me, right? Or through some shit stain loophole you only hate Serbs that play for Juve.

Walk away before u get husted.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I may as well hate Hummels because Hitler put my grandmother and great grandmother in a concentration camp, forced my great uncle to fight against the russians in WWII and damn near coming this close to making Hustini never exist.

Fuck that, I'm an optimist. I choose to see the best in people. You choose to take the pussy route and hate. Suite yourself, lowrider.

Forza life.

Forza Juve.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I am telling you again, you know nothing about that. You could only see war in the movies. When war happened I was 11-13, and still have post war traumas and nightmares. Again I don't hate Krasic as Krasic, I hate any serb who plays for my favorite because it will ruin the joy.

Krasic was born in Mitrovica, there is the root of all the troubles with Serbs.

@Hustini, double standards as usual. It's cool for you to change the topic for whatever lame reasons.
What you know bout war?

Out here niggas get killed every day, dope slingers on erry corners, prostitutes , apartment hallway loiterers

nigga u don't know about this life

p.s im just fucking wit u

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
What you know bout war?

Out here niggas get killed every day, dope slingers on erry corners, prostitutes , apartment hallway loiterers

nigga u don't know about this life

p.s im just fucking wit u
Bro it ain't cool. :). You're the optimist and I am the lowlife. It would be great to see the difference. And to agree to disagree. Stop husting. It makes you a hater.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Bro it ain't cool. :). You're the optimist and I am the lowlife. It would be great to see the difference. And to agree to disagree. Stop husting. It makes you a hater.
:lol: Husting?

:rofl: Bro, my dad grew up in the middle of a civil war in Nigeria. And you know what? He doesn't go around hating the other half of Nigeria he isn't from. Gotta realize that wars are started by certain people and do not reflect the opinion of the masses. Until krasic comes out and says that he supported what happened (w.e it was, cause I sure as hell didn't take time to look it up) then you have no reason to hate him. Imagine if every african-american wanted to kill/enslave every white person .. Fucking grow up..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)