Miloš Krasić (8 Viewers)

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Sorry to say this but Krasic is not Juve material. He looks clueless out there! Hes like the foreign exchange student that no one understands or wants to talk to.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I feel so sad about Krasic. Add to that that he is a Serbian, my "neighbour" and i feel even worse for him. I dont want to say that he sucks, cause you can see that he has a talent, i'll just say and agree with what many of you have been saying, that is, that he would be awesome in a league where there are no tactics, EPL, Spain ect....but not in Seria A. That being said, i would ask you guys, would like him as a sub? Keep him for next year too in order to have depth in our squad? I mean, we all know how much he loves Juve, and imho he would agree to be a bench player and constantly try to challenge for the first team answer Conte's call whenever he is needed................... Another thing, i like how people in this thread are careful when criticising Krasic, and choosing their words wisely. It just goes to show that every one is cheering for him and want him to do good for us......

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Oh noes he wasn't stellar in his first match in two months surrounded by our B team? Sell sell sell.
oddly enough he was outperformed by another winger who only played 45 minutes before this match.

or the 38 year old who has also barely played.

no excuses when you can't even run with the ball properly

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
oddly enough he was outperformed by another winger who only played 45 minutes before this match.

or the 38 year old who has also barely played.

no excuses when you can't even run with the ball properly
The team seriously kicked up into another gear during the time that Elia was on the pitch.

And yes Del Piero was better than Krasic, he was the better than anyone else on the pitch tonight except maybe the opposition keeper.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I guess i wrote my last post a bit too long so no one saw my question..... Would you people like him to stay at Juve as a sub?? Considering that he would accept to have a role like that in Juve...?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If he returns to play like last year, or at least gets close to it , then yes.... but i dont like his play style anyways. Is not smart nor agile with the ball at his feet.
Most of his good moves seem to come from occasional improvisations and not from well thought moves.

what really irks me is his lack of inteligence with the ball, and on top of that he is not skilled enough or with enough flair to compensate.
Also, after seeing those nice touches from elia, i just want to see more from him... which means less krasic.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I guess i wrote my last post a bit too long so no one saw my question..... Would you people like him to stay at Juve as a sub?? Considering that he would accept to have a role like that in Juve...?
Not unless he does a few nice things from now until the end of the season.

It's becoming increasingly likely he'll be gone in January though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)