Miloš Krasić (8 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:tup:

People are so willing to rid ourselves of Krasic straight away, when the alternatives are Pepe and Giaccherini.

I can't see why we just can't give Milos til the end of the season to prove his worth. He deserves it after saving our ass numerous times last season. Anyway, I'd keep him at the very least as a bench player.

And as you said this Krasic issue shouldnt even be a priority, instead of replacing fucking wingers and midfielders every season like we always do, I hope we focus on our defence for once, namely in signing a new LB and CB. Krasic shouldnt be the main thing the club is worried about.
I am ok with getting rid og Krasic if we are to buy a central midfielder. We are using Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio every match and their only replacement is Pazienza. Don't you think we need more depth in this department?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I think the role pirlo plays is really important for our team to function i think we need someone with his passing skills as back up in midfield i guess Montolivio wouldn't be too bad although im not fan.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
It's true some of the members (Especially me) have been talking really bad stuff about him. It's true he's done a good job last year (first semester :p). But at the moment he doens't deserve to start at all. WE can't ruin our rhythm because he did well last season. !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)