Miloš Krasić (11 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
But what is his skillset?

He lacks vision, sense of positioning, can't pass that well, not particularly good at crossing, average at best finisher.

The only true skill he possesses is being fast as fuck.

I'm still willing to call him a good player, all in all, but if a 15 million + offer comes in, we should sell ASAP and re-invest that money and buy someone better.
His skillset is what he showed the first 7 months of his time here. You'd be crazy not to want that player starting. I'm convinced that his one trick act is due to low self esteem. In the first half of last season he cut in, passed excellently, hooked up with Quags and Aquaman and positioned himself very well.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Conte doesn't seem to be disposed to wait for him anymore... I guess they'll sell him in January.

IMO he should get more shots, he needs sometime off to refresh and go back to his old form.

Juve is full of wingers, there's a lack of quality.

Pepe is average, Giaccherini is average, Estigarribia is not good enough (maybe for LB).

Elia and Krasic are the most talented ones, they need more shots.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Because people on these boards have the memory of goldfish and turn on talented players when they go through poor form.

Krasic, on form, is far and away our most talented winger. Bench him for a while, let him get his form and confidence back and unleash him, he is clearly a better player then what we have seen so far this season. Selling him is fucking ridiculous, he still has plenty to offer for us, whether it's starting or coming off the bench in the last 20/30 mins of a game.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Because people on these boards have the memory of goldfish and turn on talented players when they go through poor form.

Krasic, on form, is far and away our most talented winger. Bench him for a while, let him get his form and confidence back and unleash him, he is clearly a better player then what we have seen so far this season. Selling him is fucking ridiculous, he still has plenty to offer for us, whether it's starting or coming off the bench in the last 20/30 mins of a game.
dude when a player goes through a bad form for A FRICKING YEAR!i am sorry but that means he's not good enough.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011

Poor form? Why do people keep thinking like that? You know it's almost November now, so it's almost a whole year and he's still shit.
He is not gonna improve, suck it up. At least not with Juve.

This guy only played well for like 4 months since he joined us.
And since then he has been you're average, real Krasic.
Lacks creativity, motivation and brains. He can't even speak Italian after all this time.
The only thing he's good at is kicking the ball and running after it, every Serie A defender knows what he's up to,
He is very predictable.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

lol bench him for a while? How is that supposed to get his confidence back?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
lol bench him for a while? How is that supposed to get his confidence back?
It might come as a surprise to you but some people like to prove their worth when the tough gets going. Once he's benched on a regular basis, then we can see where his mental resolve is at. Good players will see it as motivation to reclaim a starting berth in the team, weak players see it as punishment.

Jul 13, 2010
It might come as a surprise to you but some people like to prove their worth when the tough gets going. Once he's benched on a regular basis, then we can see where his mental resolve is at. Good players will see it as motivation to reclaim a starting berth in the team, weak players see it as punishment.
thats a good explanation. a really solid one.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
thats a good explanation. a really solid one.
I can give you guys countless examples but the best one would be Del Piero, but then again, he is pure genius. One prime example that comes to mind was Joe Cole when Mourinho arrived at Chelsea. Mourinho benched his ass game after game & guess what J Cole did? He asked Mourinho how he could improve, where did he think his faults were & how could he improve.

It boils down to determination & motivation.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
I can give you guys countless examples but the best one would be Del Piero, but then again, he is pure genius. One prime example that comes to mind was Joe Cole when Mourinho arrived at Chelsea. Mourinho benched his ass game after game & guess what J Cole did? He asked Mourinho how he could improve, where did he think his faults were & how could he improve.

It boils down to determination & motivation.
Sadly, Krasic lacks both.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I can see many people in this thread eating their words soon.

And LOL @ Hustini. You really can't see how benching him will help him in the long run, if he is smart and mentally strong enough to realise its for the best? Nothing much else to say then.

Fact remains, he is still our best winger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)