Miloš Krasić (17 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
This is what worries me. AFter that parma thrashing..... krasic has been in a black hole.

Im fearing he is going to be our new amauri AKA "half season" wonder.
Please don't be Amauri 2.0 - that would be horrendous. Although his lack of basic ball skills and decision making could lead him down that road quite easily...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is what worries me. AFter that parma thrashing..... krasic has been in a black hole.

Im fearing he is going to be our new amauri AKA "half season" wonder.
I think I started calling him Amauri 2.0 the last 2 games of last season.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Ok, this whole thing with Krasic is unexplainable and weird. I cant help but think that Krasic's downfall came with Quags injury last year. I read constantly that he is one=dimensional and that Italian teams have learned how to deal with him. If that is the case, why did it took the Italian teams half season to "read" Krasic? And let me remind you, Seria A is top on the list of leagues that are able to play tactically well...... The problem is with Krasic's confidence as you say and not because he is one-dimensional. He is trying to hard to impress everyone and that is the reason he is playing bad right now. I dont know if many of you will remember the situation in the MIlan game, where Vucinic received the ball and was waiting for Krasic to make a forward run between Zambrota and Thiago Silva. Vucinic was literally showing Krasic with his hands where he is supposed to go but Krasic didnt get it.....ANd this is something that did not happen before. The CSKA KRasic would have left SIlva and Zambrota 5 metres behind him and scored. So, obviosly Krasic isnt mentally involved in the game as much as he is supposed to be. As one member said here, a player can not turn bad over-night.......

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ok, this whole thing with Krasic is unexplainable and weird. I cant help but think that Krasic's downfall came with Quags injury last year. I read constantly that he is one=dimensional and that Italian teams have learned how to deal with him. If that is the case, why did it took the Italian teams half season to "read" Krasic? And let me remind you, Seria A is top on the list of leagues that are able to play tactically well...... The problem is with Krasic's confidence as you say and not because he is one-dimensional. He is trying to hard to impress everyone and that is the reason he is playing bad right now. I dont know if many of you will remember the situation in the MIlan game, where Vucinic received the ball and was waiting for Krasic to make a forward run between Zambrota and Thiago Silva. Vucinic was literally showing Krasic with his hands where he is supposed to go but Krasic didnt get it.....ANd this is something that did not happen before. The CSKA KRasic would have left SIlva and Zambrota 5 metres behind him and scored. So, obviosly Krasic isnt mentally involved in the game as much as he is supposed to be. As one member said here, a player can not turn bad over-night.......
that doesnt happen because of confidence.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeh , im not buying the "defenders learned to handle him" argument. This is because even when one dimensional, and even when defenders know what he will do... they cannot shutdown him the whole game if he moves his cards right. Yeh, they will be aware of his runs.... but he is fast anyways and he can use this to find opportunities or to find chances for his mates.

Like some said, he is not using his potential to the fullest. he is right now lik amauri..... a player who had potential to be good.... but whatever happened in his mind prevent him to do so.

Jun 7, 2003
yeh , im not buying the "defenders learned to handle him" argument. This is because even when one dimensional, and even when defenders know what he will do... they cannot shutdown him the whole game if he moves his cards right. Yeh, they will be aware of his runs.... but he is fast anyways and he can use this to find opportunities or to find chances for his mates.

Like some said, he is not using his potential to the fullest. he is right now lik amauri..... a player who had potential to be good.... but whatever happened in his mind prevent him to do so.
but do we have a little hope? or is it already written that he will become like amauri

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
he seems to be a really humble guy and this is probably a part of his problem.
he knows he is fast and most of the time if he gets his first touch right he would be able to sprint past players if he does not run into the wrong space where another defender already waits.

if he was more cocky and thought "fuck you defender, i will run past you anyway no matter what you try" he would be more effective in our system, but thats something conte has to get out of the humble "east-european"...

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Pirlo and DP play more central roles so no they are not included - besides DP hardly gets game time.

When you consider our wing-backs and wingers then it's hard to point out a good crosser. Licht made 7 crosses last game, not one of them was accurate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)