Miloš Krasić (5 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Krasic:

" I'm happy to have scored my first goal of the season. I dedicate it to the team and all my teammates who supported me during this period and who have shown great affection after the goal. I am disappointed to have missed lucidity in that last counter attack. If I had passed the ball to a teammate in the surface, we would probably have doubled the lead and get a win which would have placed alone in the lead. "

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Krasic:

" I'm happy to have scored my first goal of the season. I dedicate it to the team and all my teammates who supported me during this period and who have shown great affection after the goal. I am disappointed to have missed lucidity in that last counter attack. If I had passed the ball to a teammate in the surface, we would probably have doubled the lead and get a win which would have placed alone in the lead. "
How dare he doesn't mention Albo??? He has ben fapping for him for so long and in the end nothing???? Disgrace

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Krasic:

The first thing is recognising mistakes, don't let it happen again Milos!.

Still I love you!

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
The first thing is recognising mistakes, don't let it happen again Milos!.

Still I love you!
I really hope that he'll remeber this in next games, but I don't believe. He keeps on being selfish or not being able to spot team members in scoring opportunities... happened against Bologna, happened today...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Useless, seriously. This guy sucks, he lost every ball in first half. Second half, the goal was a blunder from the goalkeeper, I swear i would have saved that shot. It was weak and in the middle. Pepe>Krasic ATM.
Diver, he goes down all the times, pussy, and he barely gets any foul. So annoying
Leave the political aside. It's really annoying how he loses the ball so easily and goes down all the times, like Nani.
How dare he doesn't mention Albo??? He has ben fapping for him for so long and in the end nothing???? Disgrace
Shut up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)