Miloš Krasić (5 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why are all the Marchisio lovers incapable of thought? For the first half of last season, when he was fit, Krasic was the best RW in Europe. He has shown how devastating he can be, how much of an effect he can have on games. Marchisio has NEVER had that kind of form in the years he has been with Juventus regardless of his fitness. Don't even get me started on frickin Pepe.

There is a completely logical reason that there are calls for Krasic to get more playing to build up his fitness you are just incapable of understanding it.
Come on now, let's not get too carried away.

If, for whatever reason, krasic was the best RW in Europe, then by NO MEANS should he be taking THIS LONG to get a fraction of that back. But let's be honest withourselves here, Krasic was not the best RW in Europe, not even close.

May 4, 2004
and like BD said...Shaquiri would be nice and probably much less if not equal to what we got Krasic for...is younger and already the more talented player.
Shaqiri will be a player we would regret not going after in 2 years time.. Top class winger imo.

That said, the winger I really wanted to see here is Nani.. :dream:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Shaqiri will be a player we would regret not going after in 2 years time.. Top class winger imo.

That said, the winger I really wanted to see here is Nani.. :dream:
Well, if Krasic doesn't start kicking it into gear then perhaps we will see us making an offer. I'd love me some Shaq-attack, he would be freaking phenomenal here.

:hope:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)