Miloš Krasić (5 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Lrasic is useful to have when you are playing counter attacking football or trying to press against teams that play with no wingers.

he is also more useful to the team then marchi

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lrasic is useful to have when you are playing counter attacking football or trying to press against teams that play with no wingers.

Well, make sure you point out when he does something useful, like not losing possesison or running the ball out of bounds or running in a straight line.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's Shaqiri, not SHAQUIRI! He's not a black girl ffs.

I think he'd be better as a winger in a 4-3-3 though, he's a tricky player. Would be nice to have him and Vuci in attack with Matri as the center.

frick

Apr 4, 2010

Ow, reeely?
How many times Marchisio past his man in the last game? And how many times Krasic past his man in that game?

I want Krasic to stay to prove himself, and I'm no Krasic-hater but you fucking trolls just does that all the time; giving cheap jabs so then in turn people who believe in Marchisio will say ugly things to other players while maybe some of us actually didn't mean that. You don't only make things worse for people who stands for Marchisio; but also for other people. Then all silly arguments will come, and some energy will be wasted, for nothing.

And I fucking hate the double standards; when players like Pepe and Giaccherini does something positive to the team in a match, they'll be dismissed quickly. But when players like Krasic doesn't perform for a few matches, then it's all "give him more times" and "he's more useful then Marcheesio".

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ow, reeely?
How many times Marchisio past his man in the last game? And how many times Krasic past his man in that game?

I want Krasic to stay to prove himself, and I'm no Krasic-hater but you fucking trolls just does that all the time; giving cheap jabs so then in turn people who believe in Marchisio will say ugly things to other players while maybe some of us actually didn't mean that. You don't only make things worse for people who stands for Marchisio; but also for other people. Then all silly arguments will come, and some energy will be wasted, for nothing.

And I fucking hate the double standards; when players like Pepe and Giaccherini does something positive to the team in a match, they'll be dismissed quickly. But when players like Krasic doesn't perform for a few matches, then it's all "give him more times" and "he's more useful then Marcheesio".
Good post. :tup:

Soooooooooooooooo true.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Well, make sure you point out when he does something useful, like not losing possesison or running the ball out of bounds or running in a straight line.
Look at my early posts in and the first few pages of the krasic thread. I was the only one who pinted out that he is an average player and nothing special. And this was before he had played a single second for us. Even in the months he did, I was still one of the few who called him out on being an imcomsistent one trick pony.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Look at my early posts in and the first few pages of the krasic thread. I was the only one who pinted out that he is an average player and nothing special. And this was before he had played a single second for us. Even in the months he did, I was still one of the few who called him out on being an imcomsistent one trick pony.
No need, I believe you. So you think he is untouchable in terms of selling?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ow, reeely?

Why are all the Marchisio lovers incapable of thought? For the first half of last season, when he was fit, Krasic was the best RW in Europe. He has shown how devastating he can be, how much of an effect he can have on games. Marchisio has NEVER had that kind of form in the years he has been with Juventus regardless of his fitness. Don't even get me started on frickin Pepe.

There is a completely logical reason that there are calls for Krasic to get more playing to build up his fitness you are just incapable of understanding it.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Why are all the Marchisio lovers incapable of thought? For the first half of last season, when he was fit, Krasic was the best RW in Europe. He has shown how devastating he can be, how much of an effect he can have on games. Marchisio has NEVER had that kind of form in the years he has been with Juventus regardless of his fitness. Don't even get me started on frickin Pepe.

There is a completely logical reason that there are calls for Krasic to get more playing to build up his fitness you are just incapable of understanding it.
:disagree:

Jul 1, 2010
Best RW in Europe is a perhaps a bit of a stretch but he undoubtedly was one of the best wingers in Europe and a game changer, that in the first half of last season.

If he can regain that kind of form and if Elia does well, we will be very dangerous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)