Miloš Krasić (14 Viewers)

zoric

Jul 22, 2006
First of all; I certainly hope Miloš Krasić won't get suspended because the chance of beating Bilan at the weekend wouldn't be so big, though he does deserve a suspension and I'm sure he'll get one for the dive. I've watched Miloš Krasić since he first broke through at Vojvodina, all the way at CSKA Moscow as well and he had a similar dive against Tom' Tomsk earlier this season. Check at the 1:07-mark, not the best angle but I watched the whole game and it was very similar to the one yesterday against Bologna.

Just to add, he's always been diving. That's what I hate about his game as it can get a bit embarassing.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Zalayeta also got 2 games but later got 0 after it was determined that he jumped to avoid Gigi. :andyandbarcelona:

There's quite a few plays like yesterday's that got nothing so I'll go nuts if they ban him.
Not lately, I think. In these last 2 seasons they are more severe to similar things. Sneijder got a red card and a 2 match ban for sarcastically clapping at a referee's decision. Non-fair play, disrespecting the refs etc are being punished much more than they used to be.
Gilardino was given a 2 match ban last season for intentionally using his hand to score a goal against Palermo. If the goal wasn't allowed, he was gonna get a yellow, but since it was allowed Gila was banned. That's done in order to show the other players who want to win a penalty by diving or score a hand-goal, that they won't remain unpunished even if they manage to fool the referee.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
First of all; I certainly hope Miloš Krasić won't get suspended because the chance of beating Bilan at the weekend wouldn't be so big, though he does deserve a suspension and I'm sure he'll get one for the dive. I've watched Miloš Krasić since he first broke through at Vojvodina, all the way at CSKA Moscow as well and he had a similar dive against Tom' Tomsk earlier this season. Check at the 1:07-mark, not the best angle but I watched the whole game and it was very similar to the one yesterday against Bologna.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP38VQiILvc&feature=player_embedded

Just to add, he's always been diving. That's what I hate about his game as it can get a bit embarassing.
I made a comment earlier in the game yesterday. He seems to have learned from DP how to take a foul (real or not). I can't stand players that use theatrics, I hope he learns from this because as Mark said now we have all this media attention coming out and its a strange coincidence with Zeman's comments about virtual victories. This time could have some bad affects on us. If we is out 2 games and we don't do well or lose this could tip another losing streak that see us drop massive points like last year under Ferrara.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
I think Gilardinos dive was the worst it was a CL match against Celtic I believe. If the Ref catches you, you'll just be issued a yellow card, so just give the man a yellow card, not a shit load of mass histeria with this crap tahr always happens in football.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We happen to be getting all this attention because of our name, it wouldn't be so hyped up if it was a Bologna player that dived and our GK blocked their PK shot.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I'm against cheating, but this went too far. I agree that banning people because of diving might be a good thing, but to ban players every now and than is plain ridiculous. Last time I remember that some was banned because of diving was Adriano while he was at Inter and I didn't saw how that stopped players from diving.

Like I've said the rule should be applied more frequently, because I don't see how it's gonna help if we are going to see one ban per year. And also it's stupid to punish only players that dived for PK's, it should be for FK's too.

Forza Krasic!!!

P.S. I'm sure he is going to be banned...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)