Miloš Krasić (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Krasic was again the only bright spot today, apart from the bright spots we've already been accustomed to for years and would be relegated without... DP and Chiellini.

Bonucci has been mediocre so far

Aquilani won't play more than a handful of games
Bonucci hasn't been mediocre. I'd say he has shown some positive performances, much better than Legro would provide.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Although Bonucci didn't look that great against Samp, some of this was down to the consistent failures in terms of marking and positioning by both of our fullbacks. Which inevitably pulls our centrebacks out of position. 23 years old, decent in the air and strong in the tackle...he will improve I am sure, and hopefully become a rock for us at the back alongside giorgio. Buffon will help him out also when he returns to the side...in terms of organization and instruction.

Zidaninho

Aug 31, 2010
Although Bonucci didn't look that great against Samp, some of this was down to the consistent failures in terms of marking and positioning by both of our fullbacks. Which inevitably pulls our centrebacks out of position. 23 years old, decent in the air and strong in the tackle...he will improve I am sure, and hopefully become a rock for us at the back alongside giorgio. Buffon will help him out also when he returns to the side...in terms of organization and instruction.
Something needs to be also said of Chiellini's lack of ability to control the defence like a defensive leader should.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
Krasic has been amazing, but I'm afraid of him getting crowed out of the game and isolated now that he's a bit more known. Having Diego would have been good for this but you know...

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Something needs to be also said of Chiellini's lack of ability to control the defence like a defensive leader should.
Motta may be open to better communication and direction from Chiellini and Buffon when he returns, but de ceglie even if told what to do, where to be, how to defend, simply isn't capable of direction. He has zero natural talent as a left back. And i don't see his failings as Chiellini's failings...that's too harsh on a one man mountain whose heart, passion, spirit and healthy dose of natural talent, have steered our ship clear of storms which would have broken us, time and time again. He deserves more respect.

yes, its a shame that he isn't a natural leader, and maybe he never will be, but the example he sets with his demeanour and quality should be enough in itself to help our other defenders keep to the script.

Adluc1

Aug 30, 2010
Motta may be open to better communication and direction from Chiellini and Buffon when he returns, but de ceglie even if told what to do, where to be, how to defend, simply isn't capable of direction. He has zero natural talent as a left back. And i don't see his failings as Chiellini's failings...that's too harsh on a one man mountain whose heart, passion, spirit and healthy dose of natural talent, have steered our ship clear of storms which would have broken us, time and time again. He deserves more respect.

yes, its a shame that he isn't a natural leader, and maybe he never will be, but the example he sets with his demeanour and quality should be enough in itself to help our other defenders keep to the script.
:thumbs: Spot on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)