Miloš Krasić (18 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
How does Krasic not understand Italian? He's been there for almost a year and a half? Alright if he's not compltely fluent, but he should be able to communicate with his teammates and coach decently.

I like Krasic and all, and I wouldn't want to see him go, unless its for a player like Gotze, etc. but the more I think about it - he's just a fast retard.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
With Pirlo suspended and Pazienza most likely starting..that means one bench spot is available. I wonder will Krasic or Elia get named now. Really like to see Milos on the bench and given 15 or 20 minutes to show Conte what he can do.

Its been fine until now as we have always been leading our games but if we go a goal or 2 down all we have is Quag and DP to try and change the game. Yes krasic's form has been terrible and he deserved to be dropped from the starting 11 but I still feel he should be on the bench instead of Giach or Esti. Hopefully he had learned what Conte wants and demands from him, now hopefully he will be given a some chances to come from the brench and show he is on the path to recovery.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
With Pirlo suspended and Pazienza most likely starting..that means one bench spot is available. I wonder will Krasic or Elia get named now. Really like to see Milos on the bench and given 15 or 20 minutes to show Conte what he can do.

Its been fine until now as we have always been leading our games but if we go a goal or 2 down all we have is Quag and DP to try and change the game. Yes krasic's form has been terrible and he deserved to be dropped from the starting 11 but I still feel he should be on the bench instead of Giach or Esti. Hopefully he had learned what Conte wants and demands from him, now hopefully he will be given a some chances to come from the brench and show he is on the path to recovery.
Pirlo isn't suspended, Marchisio is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)