Miloš Krasić (40 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I know man, but making fun of babies is the lowest of the low

having a kid would make you understand that.. or a baby sister/brother.
You gotta live life man! It's just joking, I'm sure none of us would make fun of milos's baby if we ran into him. Or any baby for that matter, not little kids :devil: is a whole nother' story

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
perhaps you two can explain why people with kids and facebook post updatesw about their baby's day every 2 houres, and fill their profiles with pictures of the little critter
The love one has for their child is difficult to put into words - looking at one's newborn child simply fills the heart with excitement and bliss - that's probably why so many people are constantly posting pics of their kids on facebook.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
My heart is filled with excitement and bliss when i look my girl in the eyes, i dont need a baby for that.
I can understand what it means to those parents.

The sight of babies, just anywere, reminds me to how 90% of the girls turn into "mothers", a breed totally disinteresting to men

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
My heart is filled with excitement and bliss when i look my girl in the eyes, i dont need a baby for that.
I can understand what it means to those parents.

The sight of babies, just anywere, reminds me to how 90% of the girls turn into "mothers", a breed totally disinteresting to men
You mean your GF's eyes? If so then that's COMPLETELY different than looking at your child - you couldn't even compare it - any parent would for example value the life of their child more than their long life partner no matter what.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)