Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sweet! Congrats guys....off to work, I will check back periodically to see if its official. :tup:

Still two weeks to go to look for LB, CM, CB, and/or LM.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You can place a rock in the lb position and it would do as much as Grosso, maybe more if someone steps on it and falls.
Again, that's another issue and I can agree with it. Grosso is terrible but I only say that we'll not get anyone until we sell him.

We have way too many players in our squad right now and we can't simply afford 3rd left back.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Again, that's another issue and I can agree with it. Grosso is terrible but I only say that we'll not get anyone until we sell him.

We have way too many players in our squad right now and we can't simply afford 3rd left back.
Oh i know, i just felt the need to point it out :D

I do think DC and Grosso will cover Juventus LB position this season.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Report: Juve sign Krasic
Thursday 19 August, 2010

There are reports that Juventus have finally signed Milos Krasic from CSKA Moscow and will announce the transfer on Saturday.

Juventus director general Beppe Marotta said this morning that he was looking to sign a left winger and that there would be developments on the recruitment front in the next two or three days.

Il Corriere dello Sport understands that Juventus accelerated their efforts to bring in Krasic after Hamburg rejected their overtures for Holland international Eljero Elia.

Initial reports claim Krasic move to Turin in a €15m transfer. He will apparently sign a five-year contract with the Bianconeri.

If true, the news brings to an end one of the longest transfer sagas of the summer.

Juventus first entered into negotiations with CSKA before the World Cup, but walked away when the Russian outfit asked for €18m amid interest from Fenerbahce and Manchester City.

Krasic declared his intention to join Juventus, even going so far as to say he would reject a move to City in favour of one to Turin.

--

Football Italia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)