Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You know CSKA has been pretty accommodating after being really tough to deal with in Krasic's asking price earlier in the summer. They haven't really utilized him in order to keep this deal alive should Marotta finally rear his head out of his ass. Of course they're getting money out of this but they could of just pulled a Wolfsburg and been total dicks.

Bianconero90

Terms agreed with CSKA, later today or tomorrow it will be official!

Source: Sky Sport 24

I don't want to make you hope, but as for myself I wish it's true :)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11854_6323225,00.html

Juve cool Krasic interest
Italy move in doubt for CSKA winger

By Simone Bargellini Last updated: 19th August 2010

Milos Krasic could remain at CSKA Moscow this season having received no further contact from Juventus, according to his agent Vlado Borozan.

The Serbia winger was understood to be waiting for Juve to match CSKA's reported €18million (£15m) asking price after rejecting offers from Manchester City and Turkish club Fenerbahce.

But Borozon admits talks with the Serie A giants have stalled, and expects the 25-year-old to remain in Russia.

"At the moment there is no news," Borozan told Calciomercato.it.

"At least for me, there have been no new contacts with Juventus and Dejan (Joksimovic, another player's agent) didn't tell me anything.

"At present it is much more likely that the player remains at CSKA Moscow. We can't do miracles.

"The boy is not fine - he already set his sights on the Juventus jersey and refused the offers from Manchester City and Fenerbahce.

"It is not an easy situation for him, he must regain strength and start over. He's a class player and will certainly have other requests."

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The agent denying straight after other news are reported is classical. I am still in doubt but could we see both Krasic and Elia arriving? We'll be the changing our style from collecting DMs to collecting wingers.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11854_6323225,00.html

Juve cool Krasic interest
Italy move in doubt for CSKA winger

By Simone Bargellini Last updated: 19th August 2010

Milos Krasic could remain at CSKA Moscow this season having received no further contact from Juventus, according to his agent Vlado Borozan.

The Serbia winger was understood to be waiting for Juve to match CSKA's reported €18million (£15m) asking price after rejecting offers from Manchester City and Turkish club Fenerbahce.

But Borozon admits talks with the Serie A giants have stalled, and expects the 25-year-old to remain in Russia.

"At the moment there is no news," Borozan told Calciomercato.it.

"At least for me, there have been no new contacts with Juventus and Dejan (Joksimovic, another player's agent) didn't tell me anything.

"At present it is much more likely that the player remains at CSKA Moscow. We can't do miracles.

"The boy is not fine - he already set his sights on the Juventus jersey and refused the offers from Manchester City and Fenerbahce.

"It is not an easy situation for him, he must regain strength and start over. He's a class player and will certainly have other requests."
I honestly feel really bad for Krasic. Thats awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)