Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
again and again....just like the bird and the bee song

Agent Of CSKA Moscow's Milos Krasic Denies Personal Terms Agreed With Juventus
The agent once more denies any progress with Juve...

Reports broke yesterday that CSKA Moscow's Milos Krasic had agreed personal terms with Juventus. However, his agent Marco Naletilic has denied any such deal has taken place.

"The internet information about Milos Krasic allegedly signing a personal contract with Juventus is delirium.

"I have said recently and I will repeat this once again; there is no news on Krasic to Juventus. Krasic is an active player with an operating contract. How can something be signed if it is against all regulations?," his agent told bobsoccer.ru.

Yesterday Krasic told Sky Sport Italia that he had agreed personal terms but the long awaited switch for the Serbian international is still in the balance.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
again and again....just like the bird and the bee song

Agent Of CSKA Moscow's Milos Krasic Denies Personal Terms Agreed With Juventus
The agent once more denies any progress with Juve...

Reports broke yesterday that CSKA Moscow's Milos Krasic had agreed personal terms with Juventus. However, his agent Marco Naletilic has denied any such deal has taken place.

"The internet information about Milos Krasic allegedly signing a personal contract with Juventus is delirium.

"I have said recently and I will repeat this once again; there is no news on Krasic to Juventus. Krasic is an active player with an operating contract. How can something be signed if it is against all regulations?," his agent told bobsoccer.ru.

Yesterday Krasic told Sky Sport Italia that he had agreed personal terms but the long awaited switch for the Serbian international is still in the balance.
Its just damage control. No worries.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I still think we'll sign him...as soon as we off load some of our players which would be this week. Poulsen and Tiago will be sold today/tomorrow most likely so it's close.

Hopefully.

May 22, 2007
We're going to be selling players up to the last day of the transfer window and hearing the same promises from those in charge. We've been dealing with Tiago all summer and he still hasn't gone yet.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't think selling our players is that easy and I don't think we'll have time to wait for the sales to start buying. It's getting more and more complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)