Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2010
I'd try to explain the agents details:
Krasic's only agent is Dejan Joksimovic.
Naletilic, who is also an agent, is the mediator between CSKA and Juve, he is not representing Krasic, rather the Old Lady. And Borozan is the dump tank to the media used by someone involved, it explains why it is so much of him and his interviews everywhere. But he is not Krasic's agent.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I'd try to explain the agents details:
Krasic's only agent is Dejan Joksimovic.
Naletilic, who is also an agent, is the mediator between CSKA and Juve, he is not representing Krasic, rather the Old Lady. And Borozan is the dump tank to the media used by someone involved, it explains why it is so much of him and his interviews everywhere. But he is not Krasic's agent.
Thanks dude :tup:

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Thanks for the info.

Anyway, Borozan’s comments are the most realistic now. He had a meeting with Juve yesterday or two days ago I think.

So, I guess thats where he got we must sell before we sign him thing.

Jul 13, 2010
Tiago should've been done month ago. Puolsen wont leave think. Now we can for the first time wish Gio to go, as it would speed up The Krasic Deal. :)

David01

Aug 20, 2006
the reason that we haven't made any real signings this last month is that we are unable to sell anyone
makes me wonder if we were ever after Dzeko who's even more expensive

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
the reason that we haven't made any real signings this last month is that we are unable to sell anyone
makes me wonder if we were ever after Dzeko who's even more expensive
No, as our Guys said "its only a dream". We hardly can afford Krasic and guys here actually believed we could've signed both Krasic and Dzeko if not for the new serie A rule :howler:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Do you really think that, after selling players and Agnelli chipping in, we wouldn't have been able to get both of those players, if it weren't for that rule?

Marotta basically said that was the plan, before the rule.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
I think now it goes like this

Poulsen only leaves if and when Balotelli gets sold. Inter will then use most of that cash for Mascherno. Liverpool will then buy Poulsen and thats when Krasic is signed.

Of course Beppe will try to get cash for Gio and Camo. Big reason why either player has played one game vs. the Rovers.

I dunno I'm bored of this Krasic BS just thought to think of something

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Do you really think that, after selling players and Agnelli chipping in, we wouldn't have been able to get both of those players, if it weren't for that rule?

Marotta basically said that was the plan, before the rule.
IMO that was a buying strategy. The intention always been to buy a winger (krasic specifically) but his club wanted more :money: than what we offered so Marotta played that game.

He never mentioned Dzeko as a serious target before that rule took place (atleast i don't remember that he did). So he wanted to send a message to CSKA's directors that we actually are looking to other alternatives because of that rule (as we're forced to either sign Dzeko or Krasic).

If things worked out well with that Krasic deal and CSKA were forced to sell him for our price, then i'd give Marotta credit for playing that little game. We'll see....

georgefin

Jul 1, 2009
IMO that was a buying strategy. The intention always been to buy a winger (krasic specifically) but his club wanted more :money: than what we offered so Marotta played that game.

He never mentioned Dzeko as a serious target before that rule took place (atleast i don't remember that he did). So he wanted to send a message to CSKA's directors that we actually are looking to other alternatives because of that rule (as we're forced to either sign Dzeko or Krasic).

If things worked out well with that Krasic deal and CSKA were forced to sell him for our price, then i'd give Marotta credit for playing that little game. We'll see....
Top post mate. Agreed. :tup:

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
im goin out of town a week for some business trip shit....when i got back i really wanna see:
OFFICIAL : Krasic to Juve
OFFICIAL: Bastos to juve
OFFICIAL: Tiago to atletico
OFFICIAL: Giovinco to parma:cry:
OFFICIAL: Camoranesi to Birmingham
OFFICIAL: Zebina to PSG
OFFICIAL: Poulsen to Liverpool

Can i?:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)