Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
As we saw today, the game "Sulle Fascie" is what works. With our new formation/strategy, Krasic would become a star if he came here.
Come on, it's Shamrock Rovers. You can't really base much off a match like this.

And what we want is a balanced attack, both from the wings and the middle of the pitch.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You can say that about Trez, Iaquinta, hell even DP...any striker at this level would be a "capable" striker if they had the right service.

Ugh, I know he can score...he didn't last year but did the year before...I just want someone better and I don't think that is really all that hard to find.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
On top of that...Chiellini(just an example) would also be a capable striker if you put him forward more on dead balls and corners with decent crosses...he scored as many as amauri did and he spent a hell of a lot less time in front of goal than amauri did.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Interviewed by Mediaset Premium, Juventus General Manager Giuseppe Marotta has declared: "This team is not complete yet, and could change any time. Burdisso? He is an excellent player, but we have never made a 7,5 million euros offer. Dzeko? He is not on the market and it's a closed chapter. Krasic? We could talk about it in the future. Poulsen? Liverpool have shown an interest, but he has not played tonight for technical reasons only".

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
You can say that about Trez, Iaquinta, hell even DP...any striker at this level would be a "capable" striker if they had the right service.

Ugh, I know he can score...he didn't last year but did the year before...I just want someone better and I don't think that is really all that hard to find.
Dammit Hustini, Dzeko is not on the market, we're not getting him and we are fine with the 3 strikers we have for one spot. If there weren't other areas that needed improvement, like a left back and a right wing then yeah, I agree with you but as of now Dzeko is impossible to get. Move on.

Jul 21, 2006
yes forget Dzeko..we have Amauri!!!:agree:

No sir, Dzeko is a purchase for the long term future.
If we don't get him this year, he should still be our target for next year.

We need a reliable goal scorer upfront for the next 5-7 years and what we have now is at a rather late stage of their career.

Amauri may get back his form this year, and we might do fine, but we NEED Dzeko or someone like him in this season or next. This is a top priority for us to build a competitive team.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dammit Hustini, Dzeko is not on the market, we're not getting him and we are fine with the 3 strikers we have for one spot. If there weren't other areas that needed improvement, like a left back and a right wing then yeah, I agree with you but as of now Dzeko is impossible to get. Move on.
No sir, Dzeko is a purchase for the long term future.
If we don't get him this year, he should still be our target for next year.

We need a reliable goal scorer upfront for the next 5-7 years and what we have now is at a rather late stage of their career.

Amauri may get back his form this year, and we might do fine, but we NEED Dzeko or someone like him in this season or next. This is a top priority for us to build a competitive team.
thank you:tup:

(Nice DA VicCB)

Jul 21, 2006
There is nothing so called "impossible to get"...
As I said (dunno if you agree or not thou') a young and top-class striker is needed, and we shouldn't give up easily when there is a chance to get him.

That said, I can imagine the demand for Dzeko to be even higher next season and he can really become "impossible to get"... for example Chelsea and Bayern would need a top striker to strengthen their aging striker force next season and I am sure Dzeko will be one of the candidates that they will look at.

The point is the football market is running out of young strikers, while wingers or AM's are not too difficult to replace, we shouldn't give up when there is a chance to snap a young striker.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010

thank you:tup:

(Nice DA VicCB)
Well of course I'm only talking about this transfer season. You just seem to get excited about Krasic not coming because it means it MAY lead to getting Dzeko and I got kind of irritated by that (I've been lurking here for 2 weeks).

I'd love to have the guy here but Wolfsburg is not selling, and it's not like Marotta can simply up our offer. Krasic is a player that is going to fill our right midfield spot, and I'd love that because I really, really dread having Pepe there all season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well of course I'm only talking about this transfer season. You just seem to get excited about Krasic not coming because it means it MAY lead to getting Dzeko and I got kind of irritated by that (I've been lurking here for 2 weeks).

I'd love to have the guy here but Wolfsburg is not selling, and it's not like Marotta can simply up our offer. Krasic is a player that is going to fill our right midfield spot, and I'd love that because I really, really dread having Pepe there all season.
Ok.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Its amazing how a player could play bad for an entire season but when he gives one good match and he is now declared as great

We played 1 match against Shamrock who are barely a team it means nothing

kongen73

Jun 5, 2009
Its amazing how a player could play bad for an entire season but when he gives one good match and he is now declared as great

It means something for Amauri, which in the long run, juventus may benefit from - anyways me hope :numnum:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

Players look much better when they play in a well organized functioning team, thats something we really lacked last season (we didn't even have a team last season).

judging amauri's performance based on last season is not a smart thing to do.

Jul 13, 2010

He scored two against Ajax last season in the same competition, but he was bad in serie a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)