Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008

Manchester City Agree Deal With Valencia For David Silva
Forward to sign five-year deal after World Cup...

Manchester City have confirmed that they have concluded an agreement with Valencia to sign Spain international David Silva.

The player is set to undergo a medical and complete his move to Eastlands after the World Cup.

The 24-year-old will then ink a four-year contract with the Premier League outfit, who are desperate to mount a challenge for at least a top four finish next season and probably the title itself.

“Firstly I would like to thank Valencia as a club and all of their loyal fans, and my team mates there and staff. I have enjoyed six years at Valencia, they discovered me as a footballer and they will always be a special club for me," said Silva, according to City's official website.

“The time is right for me to seek a new challenge, and I am thrilled about playing in England with Manchester City. I believe the Premier League is one of the best competitions in the world and I want to bring success to City and win trophies for them.

"I want to say that I always hoped to come to Manchester City and I am excited about my future there. They are a club with a great future with fantastic players.

"I want to be an important player in Manchester City’s history.

"There has been a lot of speculation about me in the British and Spanish media, and I need to fully concentrate on playing for Spain in the World Cup. That is why my advisors have been dealing with City for me so that I can have my attentions only on South Africa and playing well for my national team."

City manager Roberto Mancini echoed the player's delight, and was looking forward to working with the Spain star.

"I think that David Silva is one of the best midfielders in Europe, and I hope he will be a very important player for Manchester City," the Italian said.

"I am so pleased he is coming to us, I think he can make a big, big impact for Manchester City. In signing David, we are showing the World that we are bringing the best players here and that we hope to compete to win the Premier League. When players see what is happening at Manchester City and the ambition they are attracted to what we are building and want to be a part of it."

"I hope he does very well for Spain in the World Cup and then joins us for our pre-season, ready to compete in the Premier League. I am very excited about seeing him playing for Manchester City."

does in means CSKA will lower their demand and give juve a clear run for krasic?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,175
    @ juventino320

please put less -------------------------------------- < (this much)
    in your sig. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)